iggyZabyly

Nov 18, 2023
Guys, I know that most likely my hands are growing out of my ass, but I can't go through the first cave - I just don't understand where and how to jump in to get out of it. Maybe there is some way to jump far?
hold pressed the run/sprint button before the jump...

PKKHaseo

Aug 16, 2017
I think the developer should just release this game on steam as early access game. It will get more exposure. When it get more exposure sure there will be more fund to this project. More funds means the dev can be more focus and hope it finish faster. The game is very good but very slow on progress :(

Reactions: Parilto

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
I think the developer should just release this game on steam as early access game. It will get more exposure. When it get more exposure sure there will be more fund to this project. More funds means the dev can be more focus and hope it finish faster. The game is very good but very slow on progress :(
It can't go on steam because Lara fucks a raptor at the start.

Prok012

Apr 28, 2024
go to C:\Users\"YOURUSERNAME"\AppData\Local\Bits_tomb_teaser\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\ and edit Engine.ini , add

[/Script/Engine.RendererSettings]
r.Streaming.PoolSize=0
Hello... Sorry to bother you again but I have another error in the game.

The plant that should be there is not loaded...

Can you help me?

1716556230422.png

1716556091285.png

acquila

Mar 26, 2024
I try to bring a box (the box in the start of the temple next to a table) and you can't reach the top. The only way i find to reach there, is with the photo mode.
Yes you can, I was able to do it and sent a picture here a few weeks back.
You need to throw the box on top of the shelving that is in the room opposite to that. It's very tricky to throw the box there and have it not fall down. Once you do that, jump on the shelving, on the box, then on the grabbable ledge, jump across to the other side's grabbable ledge, hop up on your feet, walk across the plank that joins the roof of the two locked rooms opposite to each other, then you are there.

For those who don't know how to bring the box to that section of the map: you need to jump+throw it through the hole in the ground that you originally go down to proceed to the next part of the game.

I wanted to be mysterious in my original post but now I regret not sharing this earlier and being able to claim having discovered it :(

xXCrakdXx

May 24, 2024
Yes you can, I was able to do it and sent a picture here a few weeks back.
You need to throw the box on top of the shelving that is in the room opposite to that. It's very tricky to throw the box there and have it not fall down. Once you do that, jump on the shelving, on the box, then on the grabbable ledge, jump across to the other side's grabbable ledge, hop up on your feet, walk across the plank that joins the roof of the two locked rooms opposite to each other, then you are there.

For those who don't know how to bring the box to that section of the map: you need to jump+throw it through the hole in the ground that you originally go down to proceed to the next part of the game.

I wanted to be mysterious in my original post but now I regret not sharing this earlier and being able to claim having discovered it :(
yeah!!! Now i see it you post, you were the first to find it :cry::p<3

Asmodeus35

Mar 9, 2019
I know I am little late to the party. First things first. Beasts in the Sun is a great game. Thank you so much for it dear developer. I am sorry I am concerned about that this pearl won’t released on steam. I don’t think it is the bestiality it is more Tara is to much Lara Croft. Don’t misunderstand I do like that very much but the holder of rights to Lara Croft won’t. Also I wanna thank everybody here who helps do to a complete walkthrough.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes