Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Gallery preview

Check out this short video from Gallery mode.
There will be 3 different locations you can preview animations (all in one "level"), so you can choose whatever you like.

Check this short preview here:

(copy/paste from DEVs subscribestar)

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
hello, any people have the vault code ?
and who is the gallery mode plz
There's a post with the vault code in this thread, use the search.
Would be cool if the code were findable in-game tho, I don't think there's any way to find it on the island, nor on the notes.

Reactions: NikiDrive

uwubakauwu

Mar 28, 2023
There's a post with the vault code in this thread, use the search.
Would be cool if the code were findable in-game tho, I don't think there's any way to find it on the island, nor on the notes.
https://f95zone.to/threads/beasts-in-the-sun-ep-1-supporter-v7-animo-pron.162197/post-13444776
There are some objects and numbers throughout the game that are marked with a red X sign.
Examples: giant rock in the water near the first statue, word FIVE marked with red X in the diary of a Mad Alchemist...

Raclevisto

May 18, 2017
is was damn easy witht the box ;D i walked with it up the stairs then over the plank that goes up against the wall. at the end at the wall i turned to the right and walked right at the wall on the higher small path to the platform.

Mike109947239

Mar 11, 2024
Gallery preview

Check out this short video from Gallery mode.
There will be 3 different locations you can preview animations (all in one "level"), so you can choose whatever you like.

Check this short preview here:

(copy/paste from DEVs subscribestar)
Is that why it took so long, they have to make a whole area for the gallery

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
Is that why it took so long, they have to make a whole area for the gallery
I'm guessing they are working on ep2 and retroactively adding some of the new features in EP1.

I wish they'd focus solely on ep2 now ,instead of wasting time rereleasing 1 with meager improvements, but if that's what the supporters want, cool.

Reactions: RodFo

Tomuch342

Jan 25, 2023
that arena was done like 4 years ago
Yeah and it's crazy how it took him this long to finally add it to the game but whatever and he did say this is the last update to EP1 so hopefully after this it will solely be ep2 stuff cause I'm ready to see Anubis

Reactions: RodFo

RodFo

Mar 30, 2020
Yeah and it's crazy how it took him this long to finally add it to the game but whatever and he did say this is the last update to EP1 so hopefully after this it will solely be ep2 stuff cause I'm ready to see Anubis
Ooooh, if it's gonna be the VERY LAST update to ep1, then we can expect ep2 in a 1-6 monts after final update

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
The arena is actually a very good idea for a sex motion gallery, no matter how long it takes (with limits), but the guy knows what he's doing

Reactions: Artix0
4.50 star(s) 57 Votes