• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Animo...
Sex with humans...
Bro, you chose the wrong developer
Breaking the Quiet has a lot of FxF sex. She uses a bat, fist, strapon and masturbates in a table while the horse goes in Quiet at some point.
She's not human?

mojo_13

Mar 20, 2020
Breaking the Quiet has a lot of FxF sex. She uses a bat, fist, strapon and masturbates in a table while the horse goes in Quiet at some point.
She's not human?
Let's define what is human first. Maybe Quiet and second gal from that video is not a human from animo POV. Who knows?

Reactions: Astcit

Bigdicklittlerick

Jan 16, 2024
Just downloaded the game from the Gofile link on the 1st page. And when I tried opening the game, I got a “Window’s protected your PC”. Is it safe to run anyways?

Edit: just realized I downloaded the “unstable” one.. maybe that was the reason? :unsure:

Last edited:

Trashy5112

Nov 18, 2023
Update on next version

We are very close to finishing the next version, i will post a releasing date when i will assemble the project.

What to expect in next version:
-gallery mode
-shooting range mode
-new "solo scenes" inside shooting range
-extended ending for EP1
-dynamic wet/dirt/sand system
-colorizing function to every clothing item
-one new comix
-new sex scene for raptor
-reworked weapon/shooting system
-critical headshots for enemies
-ability to set Arrow on fire, and ignite enemies/certain objects

-a lot of other improvements, i will post a full list before the release

(Copy/paste from devs subscribestar)
honestly. Pretty great update. It's not EP2 yet but these are welcome additions, the dynamic wet/dirt/sand system is dope imo

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes