WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Creative Director of Bethesda Game Studios ( Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Starfield) 16 times the Detail!!! - Promoter and last but not least, the reason why Bethesda Games don't evolve.

Feb 6, 2021
Finished reading 15+ pages of this thread to catch up. There seems to be some misconception of how Animo works, that's okay, not everyone could be there from the beginning of BTQ.

He works slow, and has never gotten anything out when he said he would. If he says something comes out in July, expect an apology in August, and a release two weeks after. There were about 12 months between each episode of BTQ, only after being delayed again and again. BTQ as a whole took 4+ years of subscriber money.

You could say "Who cares? It's gonna be quality." You're right. The only point I really wanted to make is that it's irresponsible to be throwing around dates and estimates, especially if it's right from the horse's mouth.

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Check out this video from the finished shooting range.
We made it really cool - there is 3 difficulty levels, and 4 weapons to choose.
Winning these levels will open lockers with comics, plus some adult scenes inside the room.

Currently we are polishing the Gallery mode, and that is the last thing to do for the next version.

(From the devs subscribestar)

Last edited:

NikiDrive

Feb 26, 2021
Winning these levels will open lockers with comics, plus some adult scenes inside the room.

Currently we are polishing the Gallery mode, and that is the last thing to do for the next version.

i don’t watch any update spoilers just to enjoy the small amount of content that people have been waiting for years

Jul 16, 2022

No chance in hell I will be any good at this lol :LOL:. I'll give it a try, when it releases.

NikiDrive

Feb 26, 2021
dude i made the mistake to support 6 games that were in developmant just to see them abanded or less then wath was promest.

never again. finish the game then i will support it with money if its worth it
i think it’s worth judging by how many updates the developer makes per year. because developers who are actively working on their projects need to be supported. i offended to admit that people like Animo just make money with minimal effort

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
Creative Director of Bethesda Game Studios ( Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Starfield) 16 times the Detail!!! - Promoter and last but not least, the reason why Bethesda Games don't evolve.
An he a hater of FONV as shown by the show as he say it's canon

So when you call our horse in game dose it all ways have a hard on?

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes