Tomuch342

Jan 25, 2023
Ill rephrase what I said
Instead of saying I'll be pissed imma just say I'll be disappointed that he delayed it today, in all honesty tho even if he does delay it today it shouldn't be for that long hopefully

awanagana60

May 2, 2019
animo should create his own discord for this game?

i will become animo supporter:love: when full game near
this looks good its on another level amazing grahpics
whatever he doing. we shouldnt rush him but i i do want to play full release
Then you will have to ask your grandchildren to play it when it is finished :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Rocke498

YuhZhin

Oct 21, 2023
Allright, you can all calm down, take a deep breath and zip up your pants till tomorrow

We will need 1 more day, sorry, there was a very big "bug list" on the build to fix. If nothing unusual will happen - it will be there on Monday evening.
6 minutes ago

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
Allright, you can all calm down, take a deep breath and zip up your pants till tomorrow

We will need 1 more day, sorry, there was a very big "bug list" on the build to fix. If nothing unusual will happen - it will be there on Monday evening.
6 minutes ago
Oh, you already did, ok

• Sad
Reactions: Eldoween

wmsama

Nov 19, 2020

6 minutes ago
lol as expected.

test89

Jun 25, 2017
CALLED IT!
It's just a day, sure, but it's a day after an already delayed release and bugs are the justification. Bugs in a version that was just compiled that they just tested. Meaning the previous release announcements were complete bullshit. Admitting that a release is nowhere near finished is fine. But don't string people along for weeks on end so you can rake in another month via Subscribestar/Patreon or whatever platform you're using. Especially when your whole shtick is based on keeping people onboard your bullshit train for as long as possible, regardless of if a final product is ever the goal or not.

Last edited:

Tomuch342

Jan 25, 2023
And don't get me wrong imma die hard animo fan And I don't plan on unsubbing from his content no time soon but I just want him to make some changes in how he does the hole release thing cause it's been a problem for some long and I dont think it's right for him to treating his fans like that. P.s yes I understand bugs happen and that's why I'm saying he needs to have better deadlines to accommodate for those

Reactions: uwubakauwu

HentardDivine

Feb 4, 2024
I got no problem with supporting him but I just wish he listen to his fans for once cause he will never know how much will change if he did just listen but oh well
Lotta devs do dis kinda stuff, draws out the empathetic peeps that wanna lay down heavy support via credit card and information.

Also lets devs fish out the less hooked of their flock.

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes