Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
I think we are having a delay for a delay update.
We already had that on many occasions now. Even before this game he used to do that. Always funny to read the forum when ppl get pissed.

I like to believe he does it on purpose just to piss ppl off. And im all for it.

jm0n

Dec 6, 2017
ive been taking off work every day for the past 5 months thinking this god damn game would come out,
It BETTER fucking come out today or im screwed

Mandroid69

Jan 25, 2020
It would be really fucking funny if this was a situation similar to The Day Before, where the devs advertise a bunch of WIP's but the game doesn't actually exist. If animo did something like this I would not be mad.

Reactions: ArmoredRacoon

elramas

May 2, 2020
Starfield is what No Man's Sky was promised to be at launch. Yes, we've received near countless updates for NMS... though many are more QoL one's rather than useable content (how many time did inventory get overhauled and people's items get wiped). But what SF has is allowing people to mod planets and such. I'd take that over NMS which is more like a ship manager/minecraft builder in space.

As for the planet count. Yeah NMS has a googleplex or whatever ridiculous number. But over 99% of them are barren wastelands with pallet swapped assets. More doesn't mean better
The point was that the planet count was pretty much irrelevant.
Also from todd howard words, only 10% of the planets are habitated, and most planets are also a single biome, at least no mans sky allows you to fully explore them, starfield locks you in a square that is 40mins of walking distance in each direction before you reach the limit.

Reactions: PrivateEyes

Quiet Naughty

Apr 29, 2021
Call me a conspiracy theorist but I believe that we are actually playing the game right now. The game he actually is developing is the waiting and teasing he does and we need to find out the actual reason why he is delaying the release.

ISven

May 19, 2017
GUYS BEWARE
QUOTE: Otherwise the game is almost ready.

he needs 1 more week for the hair:ROFLMAO:
and need 2 more for the **ALMOST READY** part

so 100% next week it gone be a new delay
Yep, but the game is almost ready..... almost :ROFLMAO:

Martino73

Jun 20, 2017
Man, I learned agbout this game on July, was kinda excited because i loved the graphics and the concept, i new i was "free" until september.
I saw it was about to release end of July so great, then heard it was delayed mid august "ok at least I'll still be able to enjoy it".
Then delayed for a week "ok i guess I'm still Up to get it"
Then delayed for a few days last week, then delayed for Sunday, then yesterday then today then in a week.
How could I expect not to be able to enjoy this gamle to be released mroe than a month before it's too late.
Hilarious.

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes