Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Screenshot_1.png

Nice view ! Oddly enough this game runs smoothly on my laptop. Well done dev, I can enjoy this.

Also anyone's else sand is flickering ? or its as magfonte mentioned? Probably need to change settings again xd

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Well so much for my testing, my lappy gave up on me xD Guess i'll just continue seeding, hopefully this game grows good, it gave me a little eyebrow raise there at the beginning. Has a potential tho, hopefully save system will be fixed or added soonish.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
There's a tunnel under the water flanked by some shiny crystals - got stuck with the after lockpiking a chest in that cave so careful.
The no-save is kind of a deal breaker since this thing is buggy as fuck but hey - let's see how far we get before something breaks. I'll consider the horse a checkpoint

Reactions: GonzoWaltari
Aug 27, 2019
There's a tunnel under the water flanked by some shiny crystals - got stuck with the after lockpiking a chest in that cave so careful.
The no-save is kind of a deal breaker since this thing is buggy as fuck but hey - let's see how far we get before something breaks. I'll consider the horse a checkpoint
I've broke after u get to the area with the throwable box. I went to pick it up and got stuck inside the table.

• Sad
Reactions: Dim342
4.50 star(s) 59 Votes