pupkinsun

Mar 25, 2019
next issue - how to beat death trap after pressure plates oO Pee again somewhere? Too much pee in gameplay already

Nov 6, 2017
[Bug 3]
in the temple if you swim around the wall, somehow character got teleported to underground water.

545.PNG

Nov 6, 2017
OMG...

This game is toooo buggy. I played like 2 hours and a half but It's almost unplayable.

Main problem is that there is no(I guess?) save feature and character got stuck in everywhere.

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
I know for a fact my clunker of a PC probably can't run this game, but anyone got system requirement specs anyway?

Dim342

Oct 14, 2017
Bowl puzzle - aim, use LMB, if bowl don't go down go to menu (esc), then go back and LMB again.
Takes like 3-4 menu jumps :rolleyes:

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
When someone has finished all the comics can you upload a gallery of them? Mine aren't giving me new pages.

pneumaticfrog

Jun 2, 2020
Hello and welcome to what's hopefully my final attempt at releasing Beasts in the Sun without any delays.I have a max delay count of one so any delay of any kind will immediatly lose me all subs.I want this to be a no comment run, so commenting about delays is disabled too
i wasnt expecting a dark viper au reference on f95 but i appreciate it greatly

Reactions: Astrel and Ekaklip

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
Animo said he checked for bugs. Not sure why he didn't do test releases and let multiple people test it before he released the whole game. Game breaking bugs and soft locks are easier to find when multiple people test it.
One dev and only one tester leads to issues like crashes and like I said soft locks.
At minimum a save system could allow us to reload at these points and continue but nope.
He didn't even try to add that to his full release.
That sir is a fail.

Reactions: echo32

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
Restart the game and recheck files on qbit
I already done that 4 times before this one. First time I fell through the map when you're suppose to dive off the cliff to get to the temple. I'm just gonna wait for at least a save system. Starfield is tomorrow so I can wait for this.

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes