Undead63

May 20, 2017
This is why you don't test the game yourself. There A TON of bugs. He didn't fix shit. Some of the interactable levers are just straight up broken, if you're moving too fast/skipping scenes the UI during puzzles just freezes on the screen, requiring you to restart the game. Sometimes you just fall thru the ground for no reason.

Reactions: Ryproar

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
Ran around half an hour with sprint tutorial onscreen, game didn't want me to piss onto the falling ceiling pot so I got crushed, mummy sex scene procced and couldn't move at all. Chest content popup got stuck, got stuck in scaffolding while picking up box, puzzle pieces didn't spawn, got stuck in terrain, drowned cuz breath-meter wasn't long as I expected it to be, nor the swim up animation THAT slow.

And every piece of those aforementioned bugs forced me to restart. sigh... Fucking brilliant decision to release a janky product without ability to save/load to rollback to work around bugs. That's why you don't beta test your games yourself, just having knowledge of what to do jacks up the testing process while a regular ass player such as myself will have to trial/error everything...

1693465075109.png

Last edited:
Reactions: vimmers and Ryproar

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
In the trap room,how fast the bowls are going down?Because no matter how i try,they go very slow and I have no time for the second one?How do you solve it?

zxxxz

Nov 6, 2019
it's just one solid bug. how to change body weight, breasts? there is no such thing..everything that is stated..it just doesn't exist.

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
it's just one solid bug. how to change body weight, breasts? there is no such thing..everything that is stated..it just doesn't exist.
In the inventory in the character menu,wtf are you talking about?

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Well gave it a whirl, and updated my review. Until there is a save/load or unstuck button, I'm not attempting it again. There is just so many things that I almost got stuck on and then thing I got stuck on and couldn't escape from was grabbing the darnable crate. 45 minutes wasted.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
I know for a fact my clunker of a PC probably can't run this game, but anyone got system requirement specs anyway?
I can run it on medium/high most settings with: 1650x1050 (or something, whatever is the reduced resolution setting from 1920x1080), 60 fps, Nvidia Titan X Pascal 12gb, 16gb ddr4 (2000mhz I think), dx11.1 on windows 8.1, 6 core 3.3ghz, and a lot of extra settings off (ie bloom and motion blur). This way my 2015 bought computer can run it without extreme temperatures. Do note that you have to keep Shadows at high/epic, otherwise it causes a weird glowing effect on Tara's body.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
Well,the game is good,like really good, lots of content,lots of interactions,Tara reacts to everything around with nice monologue,really good cutscenes,and I didnt even reach the middle of the game,but bruh,the bugs are bad.I figured ways to play the game and not softlock it,but every mistake you make,you need to start from the beginning and its really frustrating.Hope there will be a bugfix update in 1-2 weeks and the game will become playable.What was Animo doing last 3 months,the game softlocks on every ocasion

Reactions: Dim342

Just4m0dss

Aug 24, 2020
In the trap room,how fast the bowls are going down?Because no matter how i try,they go very slow and I have no time for the second one?How do you solve it?
Trap room? I've beat the game twice and never saw a trap room

Greystorm

Oct 1, 2017
mmm,i have a question for the first cave, need run and jump the cliff to reach other side? or is unavoidable fall and swim in the pond underthe cliff? It's my first playthrough and i have no idea where go? any help is appreciate, thanks in advanced

Just4m0dss

Aug 24, 2020
I finished the game twice, besides the annoying bugs that locked me making me restart and no saves, I really enjoyed the game, the graphics are nice, the model is gorgeous, gameplay are fun, the lewd content is enjoyable, the Clothes and Comics are nice (especially Raptor of Ruin)

This is a easy game I would buy on Steam

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dax23

Jul 11, 2023
What do you have to do in the room when the ceiling starts falling? I mean I know I have to pee in the buckets but when I do it still keeps falling?

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes