Greystorm

Oct 1, 2017
if would be possible i'd like see a video walkthrough at least to learn how pass this game and enjoy it, anyone willing to show how complete it?

Reactions: Eagle23

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
After barely beating it due to crashes I still wish the game had a save feature and repeatable sex scenes.
I mean if nothing else a gallery to view the stuff.

Reactions: Ekaklip

hmg

Aug 20, 2017
lol, if you take off her amulet you get a big futa cock
pretty solid, just wish you could save so i don't have to restart everytime
still dont know the bunker code

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
His first mistake was to have it only tested on his computer.

PC games need to be tested on multiple rigs, so the issues can be fixed thoroughly. This will take a while till it's playable without issues lol

But I gotta say the lil details and animations are pretty well made. It has potential.

Last edited:

Ah747

Aug 31, 2019
I finished the game twice, besides the annoying bugs that locked me making me restart and no saves, I really enjoyed the game, the graphics are nice, the model is gorgeous, gameplay are fun, the lewd content is enjoyable, the Clothes and Comics are nice (especially Raptor of Ruin)

This is a easy game I would buy on Steam

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hi how did you get the game please

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
and who can tell where the second nipple is?
Bowl need to fill with liquid,you can see the layer of liquid if you do it right,try lowering the graphics getting fps at least 100.
First nipple is on the island,second is underwater cave marked with two crystals

Reactions: zxxxz

Just4m0dss

Aug 24, 2020
if would be possible i'd like see a video walkthrough at least to learn how pass this game and enjoy it, anyone willing to show how complete it?
Game is easy to complete but for now I don't recommend playing because there's no save and it's very easy to glitch out and you need to restart

hi how did you get the game please
Torrent shared here early

Can someone please help me i can't make the bowl go down i don't know what i am doing wrong
Down your graphics, need to be above 60 fps to work

Reactions: Chuckyxc and poff

dogzlookup

Mar 21, 2020
Can someone please help me i can't make the bowl go down i don't know what i am doing wrong
You don't aim right at the location when doing the Pee shooting. Try aiming to the lower right. That worked for me. It is weird. You can also practice on other stuff before going in the room.

Just4m0dss

Aug 24, 2020
how did you find those?
I think it's the bunker code because there's a X near it.

The number 3 is at the beginning of the temple, using the box to climb and go to the secret path where after swimming there is a chest with clothes, you can see the number 3 with a red x on the wall

The Number 5 is on one document about labs, there a red X above the word FIVE

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
I think it's the bunker code because there's a X near it.

The number 3 is at the beginning of the temple, using the box to climb and go to the secret path where after swimming there is a chest with clothes, you can see the number 3 with a red x on the wall

The Number 5 is on one document about labs, there a red X above the word FIVE
Ye and if you look from the beach where the bunker is you can see a rock with an X that looks like 1

jm0n

Dec 6, 2017
for step puzzle i think you need to step on right 1 first, then follow that same path

hmg

Aug 20, 2017
also below the keypad itself there is a 7 in the start (bunch of scratched out digits) 5 at the end

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes