bouioasduncoasd

Dec 4, 2019
soft locked thrice
first cuz I clipped through a rock on the beach and got trapped
second when the UI bugged and i couldn't close the "take-take all-close" item prompts, literally couldn't move after that
third when pissing in the bowl didn't work, with the same UI bug as before

man :BootyTime: I have no words

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Quite a lot of bugs and glitches yes...
But look at the bright side: I'm about to TRASH wildlife!!!

+ totally love the concept

• Angry
Reactions: Ryproar

zxxxz

Nov 6, 2019
I took a bow, the weapon does not reach. although the magnum is hanging, it is also missing...find a way to cross the abyss, and the doors are closed...it's not even a demo version, it's just some kind of test.

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
Beat it twice without problems,maybe on weaker pc's there are more bugs depending on fps.Only bug I had that softlocked me is when lockpicking couldn't exit the lockpicking window.Other than that,lots of small bugs but nothing unsolvable.

TheGoodOldays

Nov 21, 2021
Can some1 please tell me how can i have 60 stable fps to do the trap room without diyng (i have already lowered down all the settings, enabled game mode and killed background apps)(i have a 255gb HP PC)

Just4m0dss

Aug 24, 2020
so there are 7 secrets.:
Bunker
Statue along the beach near raptors
Hidden room that you get with the box
Room of a stalker of tara on the ship
And what are the others?
The Room on the ship is that room you need a key? Did you find the key? Inside there's a dildo...

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
Can some1 please tell me how can i have 60 stable fps to do the trap room without diyng (i have already lowered down all the settings, enabled game mode and killed background apps)(i have a 255gb HP PC)
Try to move the camera when pissing.You sould see a layer of water appear in the bowls.With some tries I managed it

babypluto_

Jun 30, 2023
Like the game & concept & the main character so far! Character customization needs some more work. This is the exact game I was looking for built in this engine since I am obsessed with decent animations and 4K res in a sex game. The sex scenes are pretty good, the camera controls could be better. Wish we could replay and try out other options too. I haven't seen the rest of the game but from what I see, but there's something missing in the sex scenes. Dubbing or just scenes in general could be... sexier and filled with more lust maybe? Like a feature of speeding up the sex, or getting dirtier? A save feature implementation is a must since I had to restart my game 6-7 times when I got stuck somewhere for no reason at all. I like how it is not just about sex, but gameplay too. A scene player would be good though. I'm open to game recommendations like this.

My system specs are:
GeForce RTX 3060 12GB,
Ryzen 5 5600 with a stock cooler,
2x8GBs of 3200MHz RAM.

I get about 90-100 FPS on Ultra settings.

Last edited:
Reactions: R3TR0J4N

TheGoodOldays

Nov 21, 2021
Try to move the camera when pissing.You sould see a layer of water appear in the bowls.With some tries I managed it
The fact is that for some unholy reasons Animo coded things in a way that pee particles are allowed to interact with anything only if you have at least a stable 60 FPS, i hover around 50 in the trap room and can’t reach 60 so even if i aim correctly the game does not read the particles, is there another way to improve my FPS rate?

Mandroid69

Jan 25, 2020
It runs fine on my machine, I have RX 5600 XT i5 4590 and 16gigs of DDR3 1600mhz ram. On Epic settings I get stable >60 fps with some rare drops.

Reactions: JhonLui

Kaihon

Sep 24, 2017
The fact is that for some unholy reasons Animo coded things in a way that pee particles are allowed to interact with anything only if you have at least a stable 60 FPS, i hover around 50 in the trap room and can’t reach 60 so even if i aim correctly the game does not read the particles, is there another way to improve my FPS rate?
This is Dark Souls reference haha, FromSoftware used to code some mechanics to FPS
Jokes aside, I have 120+ fps and only manage to drop one bowl (one the left side after you enter the room), I simply don't have enough time to do the 2nd one. The moment I get to it, ceiling kills me

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
This is Dark Souls reference haha, FromSoftware used to code some mechanics to FPS
Jokes aside, I have 120+ fps and only manage to drop one bowl (one the left side after you enter the room), I simply don't have enough time to do the 2nd one. The moment I get to it, ceiling kills me
Had the same problem,aiming the camera different ways and coming as close as I can solved it.Just aim till it visually starts filling,also,futa option might help if the fps is low as someone noticed

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
Try futa option,it helped someone with 30 fps

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes