Fakiena

Aug 29, 2022
The fact that animo is making this tells me it will be a milking project with very little content
His work is so far always been consistent. But this might always change in the future... But so ar the project were always on time and not milked...

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
No matter what I do I can't pass the piss on the bowl thing. I lock and unlock the frame rate and nothing. What is the position that you guys did, righ on front of it and on top of the box?
not sure i stopped playing at first piss puzzle
cos i had mine fps set to 30
maybe it shall be 60 before you start a new game

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
No matter what I do I can't pass the piss on the bowl thing. I lock and unlock the frame rate and nothing. What is the position that you guys did, righ on front of it and on top of the box?
You don't need the box or the futa, there is an inclined tail on the left, step on it untill you reach some height than aim the mid-top of the column and start looking down as it descends untill it opens.
60+ fps is compulsary, you need to see the statue getting wet

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BeastsInTheSun-EP1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
no vaginal sex i gather or tags not updated?

file-size is just wow, i hope it kinda worth it, maybe next time update data only as an option could be a thing?
UE games like this, fix one misspelling and you got patch for half of that size, modding is even bigger pain
prepare to redownload pretty much whole thing on any minor updates

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
no vaginal sex i gather or tags not updated?
Not updated, I added the Anal sex tag because I saw the video here in the comments. But I don't add other tags that I don't know are in.

Just report missing tags.

bajoz

Aug 8, 2020
In the room with the crushing cealing, do you need to concentrate on filling olny one bucker? I noticed that they both go down at the same time, and they share the filling. Eventualy what is the exact mechanic there?

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
In the room with the crushing cealing, do you need to concentrate on filling olny one bucker? I noticed that they both go down at the same time, and they share the filling. Eventualy what is the exact mechanic there?
Nope,they are the ones that are pulling the ceiling down,so you need to pee in each one.When the one is filled up,you can see this by a layer of water above the yellow thing that is in there,it breaks and falls down.You should do this to each of them until they both fall down

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes