TiCEnETioNEy

Jul 2, 2023
The fact is that for some unholy reasons Animo coded things in a way that pee particles are allowed to interact with anything only if you have at least a stable 60 FPS, i hover around 50 in the trap room and can’t reach 60 so even if i aim correctly the game does not read the particles, is there another way to improve my FPS rate?
You can use cheat engine speedhack to slow down the game and get extra fps

Reactions: TheGoodOldays

Greystorm

Oct 1, 2017
Anyone has managed to complete the 7 pages of comic puzzle? If no how many are in this episode 1? Also what unlock the statue in beach, I have managed to lit the eyes in green of the statue doing pussy scene with 1 blue flower, but don't know where go to see what unlocked, anyone know?

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
Anyone has managed to complete the 7 pages of comic puzzle? If no how many are in this episode 1? Also what unlock the statue in beach, I have managed to lit the eyes in green of the statue doing pussy scene with 1 blue flower, but don't know where go to see what unlocked, anyone know?
No one knows what it does yet
i literally can not get past the pissing bowls at the temple D:
what am i looking for?? how do i know each bowl has enough piss
You mean in the room with the falling ceiling?They should break off when you fill them up.There are separate layer of water when you pissing in them right,then one falls off and you should go to the other

KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017
so there are 7 secrets.:
Bunker
Statue along the beach near raptors
Hidden room that you get with the box
Room of a stalker of tara on the ship
And what are the others?
Bunker
Statue along the beach near raptors
Hidden room that you get with the box
Room of a stalker of lara on the ship
Golden key opens cage door somewhere along the way xD
hearth key opens cage door ,found behind the well hidden room with box

Cage doors are along the way after you open the door with the levers from the mummy, and use the big round key to run around

i had 7/7 your not missing anything special dont even remember

Last edited:
Reactions: lubu2112

gmg

Aug 31, 2017
do we have any info on the right the bunker code yet?
so far apparently theres hints for the numbers 5, 7, 5, 3 and 1. order unknown

Prince Eric

Jun 22, 2020
Guys, about pissing contest puzzle with the ceiling. You might have better luck if you use dick. Well, not yours, don't piss yourself... Tara's. If you unequip her necklace in the inventory, she'll get a massive cock that pisses farther and more accurate. What a level of realism!
Anyway, I used dick and completed puzzle in a 10 seconds or so.

• Haha
Reactions: Dim342 and darlic

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
you can add futa + urination
dunno about you can leave out transgender when adding futa
Nah its always Futa/Trans. And if I read it correct its the MC who is transformed right?

El-DM

Oct 6, 2021
No matter what I do I can't pass the piss on the bowl thing. I lock and unlock the frame rate and nothing. What is the position that you guys did, righ on front of it and on top of the box?

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes