KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017
i will be honest, i expected more....
sure the animations where nice and some puzzles/secrets.
but for a game he has been teasing for 3 years i just expected more then half a level
also the part that you cant explore outside the *zone* your forced into is a shame
next to how many bugs there are and no save/load

im kinda disappointed, i just expected more of it

well lets see in half a year again and many more delays xD

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
I can't get the first comic to work, I gathered all pieces and did them in order but the result is I get the first two pages and that's it, nothing else.

Kaihon

Sep 24, 2017
so here is list of scenes, tell if it's missing something
1. 3 with raptors (2 anal, 1 vaginal)
2. 4 with mummy (2 anal, 1 vaginal, 1 oral that is terribly misaligned - cock thrusts into your neck/chin instead of mouth)
3. 3 with vertical male? statue on the beach (1 oral, 1 vaginal, 1 anal)
4. 3 with female egyptian statute that unlocks tomb entrance (1 anal, 1 vaginal, 1 fast anal)
5. 3 in sequence with giant key-dildo that you use to open door inside the tomb
6. misc scenes, like pissing, shower, dance and masturbating in bunker (code to open it is 7153955)

That is... not much for how long in development? Question is, how long do we wait for part 2 or whatever more parts to finally see all the stuff from previews (horse, minotaur, skeletons, horizontal male statues)

Last edited:

tessai.san

Feb 2, 2019
2. 4 with mummy (2 anal, 1 vaginal, 1 oral that is terribly misaligned - cock thrusts into your forehead instead of mouth)
4. 3 with female egyptian statute that unlocks tomb entrance (1 anal, 1 vaginal, 1 fast anal)
6. misc scenes, like pissing, shower, dance and masturbating in bunker (code to open it is 7153955)

That is... not much for how long in development? Question is, how long do we wait for part 2 or whatever more parts to finally see all the stuff from previews (horse, minotaur, skeletons, horizontal male statues)
it's a shame we can't fuck the minotaur, see you guys in 3 years for part 2

Reactions: echo32

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
how do i solve this one?
it also does not help that there are 3 identical pieces and 2 options for the smallest one

tbfm

Feb 10, 2020
Is there seriously no save option?
Well I guess in answer to my own question it is listed in the known bugs that there is no save function yet.

Kinda lame. I feel like that is a very basic thing for any game release. should be in the next version though.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Anybody has a problem with the game crashing constantly?
Well as I can run it on my aging rig on Win 8.1 64 bit, with med/high settings, it probably shouldn't be crashing. However, I'd check task manager to see if you are maxxing out on CPU/RAM usage.

If you crash immediately at game load, then you likely are missing dependencies. VCRuntimes (download off main Windows website) and Distributables (can be found in one of the games folders, can't remember which).

EDIT:
For those that have completed it, can you show off some videos for the sex scenes?

Reactions: StylishBossu

HORZEKOK

Aug 2, 2020
2. 4 with mummy (2 anal, 1 vaginal, 1 oral that is terribly misaligned - cock thrusts into your neck/chin instead of mouth)

No horse scene?

NO HORSE SCENE!

11211.gif

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes