reigan

Sep 21, 2018
puzzle pieces for the comic are also buggy
if you put a piece beside the middle section, it will fly upward, out of vision, and you can't get them back

TiCEnETioNEy

Jul 2, 2023
blurry textures, seems vram being full and textures goes blurry to give space for other settings. or its a bug since i dont see any vram or ram changes when going changing settings
To fix blurry textures edit C:\Users\"yourusername"\AppData\Local\BITS\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\Engine.ini
add
[/Script/Engine.RendererSettings]
r.Streaming.PoolSize=0

InsideHer

Jun 26, 2023
this thing is full of bugs, smh
It does, but keep in mind it's a small team and this is their FIRST game ever. With that into consideration, in MY OPINION this game is fantastic. Despite the bugs, the game is still playable. I don't mind restarting progress for now, only because I cum like the first couple of scenes. Each time I GET more resistant and can make it through.

Reactions: Sepheyer and Maiiii

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
as soon as I left the mummies behind, bumm crash :FacePalm:

Screenshot 2023-09-01 053035.png

also, there is a hole near the very start, where you find the dino puzzle
don't go in there, it's empty, but you can't come out

Last edited:

vutaboss

Jul 2, 2018
Comic #2 by DevilHS. Huge respect for this guy and his artwork. I can write a guide on how to get each puzzle piece if needed
Dayum what a good comic. Been looking forward to this for a long time. Thank you for releasing the comic!!

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
Zoom out all the way
doesn't work, i did, the piece just disappeared
this was already a problem in the demo months ago

btw i completely missed the first section of the game
i pretty much zerg rushed to the "tutorial" part, where you have to climb the rocks, so after my 2nd session i started to look around at the starting area more
went into the ground bunker, had my time with the raptors
good thing I crashed :KEK:

ktnomercy

Jan 27, 2022
It does, but keep in mind it's a small team and this is their FIRST game ever. With that into consideration, in MY OPINION this game is fantastic. Despite the bugs, the game is still playable. I don't mind restarting progress for now, only because I cum like the first couple of scenes. Each time I GET more resistant and can make it through.
Yeah, I know that but I'm getting frustrated with this game, the model suddenly stops and I can't use any keys to control the character, it happened 3 times in a row. And every time this bug occurs I have to quit and start over because the save option doesn't work

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
Do the raptors respawn? I keep hearing that people are having fun with the raptors but I can only get one to spawn in then after I get the scene there are no more.
Do they respawn or are they just messing up and putting it as plural?

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes