zxxxz

Nov 6, 2019
I wonder when there will be fixes and episode 2? probably like a conversation with silence...a year later?)

Dead Endv1

Feb 19, 2019
To fix blurry textures edit C:\Users\"yourusername"\AppData\Local\BITS\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\Engine.ini
add
[/Script/Engine.RendererSettings]
r.Streaming.PoolSize=0
Thanks for the tip, I was finally able to find the first Raptor comic and make it so the game didn't look like ass.

Verynaughtyhehehe

Jul 7, 2019
FUCK this game annoyed the hell out of me, i tried as hard as i could to aim in those damn candrons. No matter what it doesnt feel up!!!!!!!!!

Aug 14, 2021
The game is great, but i just glitched in the wall in my way to the final scenes in the game... the game has a lot of potential, now i'm gonna wait so we can save the game so we can enjoy properly.

Reactions: Lewd Wolfe 2311

dogzlookup

Mar 21, 2020
FUCK this game annoyed the hell out of me, i tried as hard as i could to aim in those damn candrons. No matter what it doesnt feel up!!!!!!!!!
There is an issue with FPS and peeing. It seems if the FPS is not above at least 60 FPS then the peeing just does not work. The no particles with generate. Not sure how much above 60 FPS is needed, but locked 60 FPS is not enough.

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
Pretty amazing game tbh can't wait for the next update, only issue I have is the fact that the save/load options seem to be locked for me, was a pain in the ass to get through in 1 go.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
So just to confirm, in this part 1 the only scenes are;

4 scenes with the mummy
2 different statue dongs to ride
1 scene with riding a key before you use it to unlock a door
LOL if this is the amount of content 14GB gets you we'd need super computers to play a complete game... F this S

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
3 raptor
3 statue 1
3 mummy
3 second statue
3 third statue
Dildo scene in boat
Toilet
Shower
Those are the ones I have seen.
Still doesn't explain the size. There are complete triple A games that are smaller and this is just a puzzle solver with a few sex scenes. This should be no more than 2-3 GB, can be 1 if you manage to optimize the resources better

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
Still doesn't explain the size. There are complete triple A games that are smaller and this is just a puzzle solver with a few sex scenes. This should be no more than 2-3 GB, can be 1 if you manage to optimize the resources better
Well no. It's unreal engine. When you have high quality textures it requires a lot of space for them to work. This game has a lot of assets. The Lustland adventure on the same engine with a map 5 times smaller takes 4 gb, Modern Luxury on UE4 takes 3 GB despite having like one house and a bar.

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
Dildo scene in boat?What dildo scene?
It might not be a dildo scene but the camera has an interaction with bed. I saw it listed as dildo scene. It might be the golden one with the mummy room but there is an interaction on the bed.

Semetrika

Jan 24, 2023
Better bigger file size, than shit optimization, but i got point. It's almost miracle this game run very good.

Reactions: Astrel
4.50 star(s) 60 Votes