Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
At the Credits of the game, you can see who helped him with this project. Unless of course, they are all him with different aliases; however I find that possibility to be completely absurd LOL. But assuming those people are not him I am dubbing them his "team"
Bruh you are really mistaken. First of all, the Credits menu in the game are his supporters on Subscribestar, I can assure you 100% that they have nothing to do with the game besides the money on SStar because I have done the list myself
1693560501907.png
Secondly, yes he did:
1693560560449.png
1693560584757.png
1693560595435.png
1693560604453.png
So, If he has no bipolar personality disorder of some sort, there is a 3 people team working on the project. Animo himself animating and mocap, a programmer and a designer/writer/other stuff that needs to be done man

Reactions: Nirano and Ryproar

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
Bruh you are really mistaken. First of all, the Credits menu in the game are his supporters on Subscribestar, I can assure you 100% that they have nothing to do with the game besides the money on SStar because I have done the list myself
View attachment 2894826
Secondly, yes he did:
View attachment 2894828
View attachment 2894829
View attachment 2894830
View attachment 2894832
Well I guess he did put we. Still don't trust a person who is very vague with all of his info and ignores most questions or concerns. You know who else does that? Project Helius.
So sorry if I don't trust people like that anymore.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Too different games to compare
Sorry but no...
when it started WL was exactly the same concept + a sandbox for free play, than they deleted the main story in favour of a different one, and finally last year they abandoned everything for a kind of minecraft (poser) sex game.
Furthermore switching form UE4 to UE5 was an armageddon in terms of performance, but that's a different matter

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
Well I guess he did put we. Still don't trust a person who is very vague with all of his info and ignores most questions or concerns. You know who else does that? Project Helius.
So sorry if I don't trust people like that anymore.
There is no expectation of trust for this, its ok. I communicated with Animo a few times and one impression that he gave me was that he is veeeeery lost in terms of planning and doing. He does 69 things simultaneously and after he fails to do some of them, he starts again. Also he has very small experience in programming :
1693561084557.png
1693561100289.png
He can't handle an excel what to say about unreal engine

bajoz

Aug 8, 2020
Well, the last barbarian will crush this game once the developer will learn UE5 and open his own studio as he says in his post. The game is already full of content. It "just" need a graphic anf physic update :rolleyes:

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
There is no expectation of trust for this, its ok. I communicated with Animo a few times and one impression that he gave me was that he is veeeeery lost in terms of planning and doing. He does 69 things simultaneously and after he fails to do some of them, he starts again. Also he has very small experience in programming :
View attachment 2894836
View attachment 2894837
He can't handle an excel what to say about unreal engine
I get that he may be bad at these things but maybe tell everyone that instead of expecting people to support you blindly. He is bad at that too.
People are giving you money to support you the least you can do is explain yourself a bit more.
Trust me I know it's hard I own and operate 3 body shops. Transparency is hard bit to keep up your support/customers be transparent with issues and concerns. He really needs to work on that.

Semetrika

Jan 24, 2023
Well, the last barbarian will crush this game once the developer will learn UE5 and open his own studio as he says in his post. The game is already full of content. It "just" need a graphic anf physic update :rolleyes:
Too soon. First of all goverment must legalize law first and after can create studio.

Reactions: bajoz

InsideHer

Jun 26, 2023
I get that he may be bad at these things but maybe tell everyone that instead of expecting people to support you blindly. He is bad at that too.
People are giving you money to support you the least you can do is explain yourself a bit more.
Trust me I know it's hard I own and operate 3 body shops. Transparency is hard bit to keep up your support/customers be transparent with issues and concerns. He really needs to work on that.
True, everyone could work on something. To be honest, I would much rather him just Hire a manager, and just focuses on working with his product. I agree with you though, communication is probably his weakest trait... that and setting deadlines LMAO.

Reactions: Ryproar

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
True, everyone could work on something. To be honest, I would much rather him just Hire a manager, and just focuses on working with his product. I agree with you though, communication is probably his weakest trait... that and setting deadlines LMAO.
He needs a PR manager. :ROFLMAO:

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Anyone having this error?
1693564743184.png
Are my files corrupted or something?
Fixed: Corrupted files

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 60 Votes