Danv

Aug 21, 2020
after finally trying it for myself - IMO absolutely enormous waste of resources and effort
buggy mess barely holding together on difficult engine with pretty much non existent gameplay
just have those sex scenes as prerendered animations as before, manually set up and polished, don't try to bite more than you can chew with this, more experienced devs drowned with less ambitious projects

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
after finally trying it for myself - IMO absolutely enormous waste of resources and effort
buggy mess barely holding together on difficult engine with pretty much non existent gameplay
just have those sex scenes as prerendered animations as before, manually set up and polished, don't try to bite more than you can chew with this, more experienced devs drowned with less ambitious projects
You might have a point, you might be wrong...
I personally feel like trusting his vision.
We will see in 15 years (according to the comments :LOL:)

BeBusta

Oct 25, 2017
How the frik do i piss in the bowl. How do i know when its done. Ffs this woman cant piss in a straight line . Im malding atm. For how long do we have to piss. Is there somewhere specific we have to stand and piss?

Last edited:

BeBusta

Oct 25, 2017
it's all clarified/explained if you just read a little back or search
Dude im not stupid. It just says pee on the bowl. Wtf man. Why would i be malding if that would have worked. Fks sake. I read the whole walkthrough of that section. It just says pee on the bowl and solve puzzle. Ive been using vagine and futa cock all over that bowl. I even painfull pushed my cock inside the bowl and peed. Nothing is happening. I dont want to close the game cuz ill have to play it all over again. Pls help and tell how you did it fk the walkthrough. Where did u stand what angle did u pee at. Vag or futa.

BeBusta

Oct 25, 2017
search fps
Dude why is everyone being a smart ass i dont get it. Okay tell me how to search in this thread cz ive never done it. Secondly the time you spent typing that you could have just been helpful and told me what the solution is. Now i have to search on my stupid phone all the pages where it says fps. Thanks for nothing.

BeBusta

Oct 25, 2017
How do you activate the second peeing girl? I keep peeing in the cauldron, but nothing happens.
Dude wtf man these stupid smartasses. Ok for anyone who wants to know for some reason the game doesnt work if your frame rates are lower than 60. I just toned down my graphics to medium and it worked.

Reactions: 2310156

RandomMilf

Oct 20, 2019
I don't see the point of now allowing us to save at the start, if we die, or get stuck due to a bug, we're forced to go through ALL OF IT again.

Oct 22, 2018
Sorry but no...
when it started WL was exactly the same concept + a sandbox for free play, than they deleted the main story in favour of a different one, and finally last year they abandoned everything for a kind of minecraft (poser) sex game.
Furthermore switching form UE4 to UE5 was an armageddon in terms of performance, but that's a different matter
The transition to the UE5 engine is painful, but necessary, and the sooner the better. Storylines and quests are already being developed.

Semetrika

Jan 24, 2023
Not necessary, but this discussion was on discord. Basically UE4 demo was only prototype test, so makes more sense switch to UE5, almost same case for Carnal instict. Problem is when some developer switch to UE5 and make broken shit like Silicon Lust. No offense i love Silicon Lust but switch to UE5 was terrible idea, especially you don't know how optimize it.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Size has nothing with the amount of sex scenes. In fact, adding a new animation probably only adds about 1 MB to the size of the game. The game size primarily determined by the 3D assets and textures.

Can they be optimized to reduce the size ? Probably. Can they be reduced to 2-3 GB? Probably not, at least not without a noticeable reduction in the quality of the assets. Can this game be 1 GB ? In your dreams.
Assets take up space? No shit Sherlock. But the size of the maps, the models and their textures are 100% NOT worth 14GB. Here's a neat trick I learned on my 1st UE lesson - re-use the same asset to reduce the final size. What I suspect the dev did is download a bunch of assets from the UE store to only use a few of them and left everything in the main directory of the project when he export it. Or ever worse - he created assets to only be used once an a specific place but can be replaced with a copy of something else.

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes