Zelme

Jul 21, 2017
Hello guys.
I haven't checked if anyone has answered this question before, but for the "quest" where you have to piss in the green bowl.
-Don't lock FPS, leave uncap
-Disable V sync
It worked for me, Have fun.

ps: i play on a laptop acer nitro 5 with a nvidia rtx 3060.

Reactions: septacycell

Froppyi

Oct 16, 2019
Can someone tell me how many comics or galleries in the game ? i can only found 1 so far and a bunch of letters

RottenBanana

Sep 18, 2021
LOL if this is the amount of content 14GB gets you we'd need super computers to play a complete game... F this S
Still doesn't explain the size. There are complete triple A games that are smaller and this is just a puzzle solver with a few sex scenes. This should be no more than 2-3 GB, can be 1 if you manage to optimize the resources better
Size has nothing with the amount of sex scenes. In fact, adding a new animation probably only adds about 1 MB to the size of the game. The game size primarily determined by the 3D assets and textures.

Can they be optimized to reduce the size ? Probably. Can they be reduced to 2-3 GB? Probably not, at least not without a noticeable reduction in the quality of the assets. Can this game be 1 GB ? In your dreams.

Reactions: vimmers

Quiet Naughty

Apr 29, 2021
so far I'm quite surprised by the amount of content provided, it is the first episode after all but there is at least a progress. I mean, after 3 years of development this is the least that was to expected.

Still plenty of bugs and not much to do once you've seen all. As expected, it is more of gallery game that you need to speedrun couple of time. Not much fun in it. Making it much more open world, at least around the island would give much greated pleasure and a reason to keep playing aswell as a chance to implement more poses/animations over time.

Reactions: vutaboss and Astrel

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Size has nothing with the amount of sex scenes. In fact, adding a new animation probably only adds about 1 MB to the size of the game. The game size primarily determined by the 3D assets and textures.

Can they be optimized to reduce the size ? Probably. Can they be reduced to 2-3 GB? Probably not, at least not without a noticeable reduction in the quality of the assets. Can this game be 1 GB ? In your dreams.
Talking about this, I've heard someone is working on an algo to shrink the games textures (like from .png to .jpg to make an ex.) in games. this promise to be a revo in that matter and performance-wise, but will be most likely implemented next year.

Quiet Naughty

Apr 29, 2021
I think my door is bugged, the room with tiles on the floor and you have to walk a certain route, soon as i step on the first one the door seems to open i can see it going up but its like theres an exact one behind it or on top of it, and then i get to the end without the *fake door* dropping i cant do anything else i think
I had the same bug, apparently you need to downgrade you graphics to give yourself a constant high FPS above 60

Semetrika

Jan 24, 2023

Why people complain file size? I understand if game have 50-100GB and have minimal content, but this is insane.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Why people complain file size? I understand if game have 50-100GB and have minimal content, but this is insane.
Most likely because they are used to get pre-alphas or tech demos on first launch on patreon, while this is a full fledged 1h play (glitches apart)

Semetrika

Jan 24, 2023
Still it's stupid small issue. More important is save system and fix stuff, which this game not yet have it.

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes