Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
It might not be a dildo scene but the camera has an interaction with bed. I saw it listed as dildo scene. It might be the golden one with the mummy room but there is an interaction on the bed.
Ah this one I know

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
Well, I hope next release will be fruitful. I mean,Animo has already done lots of Minotaur scenes, horse Arena scene, some skeletons and a Ready second map. I think it will come out somewhere between 2027 and 2039 but will see
That's a generous release window. I'd say 2027 to Heat death of the universe.

Reactions: Astrel

InsideHer

Jun 26, 2023
I wonder when there will be fixes and episode 2? probably like a conversation with silence...a year later?)
Yeah, it's best not to think about release dates, because Well... LOL, I'm sure you witnessed half of this forum losing their minds. Animo doesn't really communicate well with his supporters and overall his fanbase; however, his and his team's content is really intuitive and overall enjoyable. If there were other creators just like him then maybe it's understandable and he should work on that, but for now, I'm happy with him JUST working on content.

P.S. The only other Content Creator that I can think of with a Similar style to Animo (in the sense of foreplay and quality) is Omitome. I think Animo and his team's work is quite unique because they spend the effort to make a scene more immersible with small dialogue/foreplay.

Other creators worth mentioning are Bartender, ZMSFM, and Jackerman. These creators don't make feature-length films like Animo does but they do Beastiality.

Reactions: Big.Joe

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
I'm not sure Animo has a "team". I believe it's just him tbh. If he had a "team" there would be COMMUNICATION FROM THE TEAM.
Animo is just one person imo.

InsideHer

Jun 26, 2023
Well, I hope next release will be fruitful. I mean,Animo has already done lots of Minotaur scenes, horse Arena scene, some skeletons and a Ready second map. I think it will come out somewhere between 2027 and 2039 but will see
Well, this game's original intent (ALLEGEDLY) was to test him and his capabilities. I'm sure if enough people were interested HE would probably get a bigger team and release content faster. Only time will tell...as always....

Reactions: Ryproar

InsideHer

Jun 26, 2023
I'm not sure Animo has a "team". I believe it's just him tbh. If he had a "team" there would be COMMUNICATION FROM THE TEAM.
Animo is just one person imo.
At the Credits of the game, you can see who helped him with this project. Unless of course, they are all him with different aliases; however I find that possibility to be completely absurd LOL. But assuming those people are not him I am dubbing them his "team"

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
At the Credits of the game, you can see who helped him with this project. Unless of course, they are all him with different aliases; however I find that possibility to be completely absurd LOL. But assuming those people are not him I am dubbing them his "team"
Just saying all of his posts say I AM, I DID, I TESTED, I AM DELAYING.
Nothing to say WE, US, OR ALL OF US in any message therefore I believe his team is people supporting him.

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes