RottenBanana

Sep 18, 2021
Assets take up space? No shit Sherlock. But the size of the maps, the models and their textures are 100% NOT worth 14GB. Here's a neat trick I learned on my 1st UE lesson - re-use the same asset to reduce the final size. What I suspect the dev did is download a bunch of assets from the UE store to only use a few of them and left everything in the main directory of the project when he export it. Or ever worse - he created assets to only be used once an a specific place but can be replaced with a copy of something else.
You are making so many assumptions here. You have no clue if the developer left unused assets in the game or not.

Also keep in mind, just because you've watched some unreal engine tutorials on youtube, doesn't automatically make you an expert in game development.

And if you know so much about game development, then why make such a dumb comment in the first place? You should know that the number of sex scenes has nothing to do with the game size, right?

Reactions: Sour_Crowd

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
You should know that the number of sex scenes has nothing to do with the game size, right?
I already acknowledged that, read again. And yes, knowing the basics of development of any kind can help. Right now it looks like you're some hardcore Animo fanboy who can't accept anyone critiquing him. So let me say it again in case you're slow - the MAP size, the MODELS and their TEXTURES and ASSETS are NOT equal to a 14GB game. But don't worry, this doesn't apply to only this game. Most UE game here are like that. So it's not like I'm hating on Animo specifically.

Fen.rar

Sep 9, 2019
No horse content, no minotaur, no other -actual- beasties besides the raptors. Who cares about shit like mummies and skeletons.
Shoulda called this first release "Statues And Pissing In The Sun".
Dissapointing, thanks for the clarification

Reactions: Howdo

tessai.san

Feb 2, 2019
No horse content, no minotaur, no other -actual- beasties besides the raptors. Who cares about shit like mummies and skeletons.
Shoulda called this first release "Statues And Pissing In The Sun".
animo didn't even add the minotaur to the game, the only models and mesh inside the game are the minotaur statue

the comics shows double anal with the mummies and we can't do that ingame, shame shame

overall the animations are great and the best scene has to be the last statue

xwor639

May 19, 2017
Game seems alright fps glitches and world clipping but its just the first version.
What i really dont like is that you cant cycle through all the sex scenes you just have to choose and cant go back to do it again.

RottenBanana

Sep 18, 2021
I already acknowledged that, read again. And yes, knowing the basics of development of any kind can help. Right now it looks like you're some hardcore Animo fanboy who can't accept anyone critiquing him. So let me say it again in case you're slow - the MAP size, the MODELS and their TEXTURES and ASSETS are NOT equal to a 14GB game. But don't worry, this doesn't apply to only this game. Most UE game here are like that. So it's not like I'm hating on Animo specifically.
Ah, the classic move, resorting to personal attacks when you're out of valid arguments. As for being labeled an Animo fanboy, let me clarify: I played this game for the first time yesterday, and I probably only commented once on this thread before this argument.There are likely many valid criticisms on this thread, and yours certainly isn't one of them.

Now, go read your initial comment again. Does it look like valid criticism to you?

Reactions: Sour_Crowd
4.50 star(s) 60 Votes