Laido

Jul 4, 2018
Hello everyone, in the puzzle where Lara needs to urinate in the bowl, do you need to get into a specific position? I've tried all of them, but nothing seems to happen.

Reactions: ag0001

Just4m0dss

Aug 24, 2020
Hello everyone, in the puzzle where Lara needs to urinate in the bowl, do you need to get into a specific position? I've tried all of them, but nothing seems to happen.
If your FPS is low the game won't register that you are urinating, try changing to windowed/borderless/fullscreen, lower your resolution or graphics to get higher fps and this should solve your issue.

Laido

Jul 4, 2018
Thank you so much
If your FPS is low the game won't register that you are urinating, try changing to windowed/borderless/fullscreen, lower your resolution or graphics to get higher fps and this should solve your issue.

throwaway8800

Dec 31, 2021
Uploaded 1 More Scene, total of 2 Scenes:

Raptor:

Mummy:
3-seconds very janky animation loops, kek.
Compare that with Billyy's SexLab animations:

Everything in this video, other than fluid mechanics for sperm, can be achieved in the over a decade old Skyrim with SexLab (or other sex animation framework such as OStim, Flower Girls, etc). Free customizable mods, and for the most part, open source too.

Wild Life animations are a lot more fluid too, if you don't care about the game itself and is just watching sex animations as videos.

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
does the game have scene select or you have to go to the mummy to get the sex
go to the mummy/raptor
get hit 2-3 times, you will fall down
then you can pick between a few scenes, depending on the dickholder (anal, pussy, blowjob, sidefuck, standing etc.)

SunnySanity

Jul 17, 2017
3-seconds very janky animation loops, kek.
Compare that with Billyy's SexLab animations:

Everything in this video, other than fluid mechanics for sperm, can be achieved in the over a decade old Skyrim with SexLab (or other sex animation framework such as OStim, Flower Girls, etc). Free customizable mods, and for the most part, open source too.

Wild Life animations are a lot more fluid too, if you don't care about the game itself and is just watching sex animations as videos.
Unless the Skyrim mods have improved drastically the last few years, then no, this is not what can be achieved.

Bro this Gape morph looks like trash.

I'll sing Wildlife's praises for their animation quality and variety, but let me know when they add actual Beast content and not just Anthro's. Wait, what's that, they can't? either because they are balls deep in Patreon, or won't because they are against it as content.

Actual quality beast content is a rarity.

throwaway8800

Dec 31, 2021
Unless the Skyrim mods have improved drastically the last few years, then no, this is not what can be achieved.

Bro this Gape morph looks like trash.

I'll sing Wildlife's praises for their animation quality and variety, but let me know when they add actual Beast content and not just Anthro's. Wait, what's that, they can't? either because they are balls deep in Patreon, or won't because they are against it as content.

Actual quality beast content is a rarity.
Interesting bit you nitpicked there.

While older animations are pretty trash by today's standards, stuff done by animators such as Billyy is exponentially better than these sex scenes, where you can literally see the loop transitions as robotic motions, which is common with amateur animators.
More over, why aren't her boobs jiggling with motion? This is something that has been around forever in Skyrim, with HDT-PE being the first one to actually apply physics to it, rather than just animations.

And I don't give a shit about your fetishes, I am talking about animation quality, which this game has very little.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Ah, the classic move, resorting to personal attacks when you're out of valid arguments. As for being labeled an Animo fanboy, let me clarify: I played this game for the first time yesterday, and I probably only commented once on this thread before this argument.There are likely many valid criticisms on this thread, and yours certainly isn't one of them.

Now, go read your initial comment again. Does it look like valid criticism to you?
Ah yes, classic. Focus on one comment you found something wrong with instead of the rest in which I acknowledge the main reason for a game's size are the assets, models and textures. Totally ignore the all caps words. Got ya. Still don't care to justify the size based on those?

snakeup

May 17, 2020
I love the idea and direction of the game. For a first-time game dev this is a fantastic start. That being said, it needs a lot of polishing and fine-tuning. Saves should be the first update, followed by known bug fixes, hopefully controller support if possible, then new content. Animo seems to have a passion for this project to succeed and I'm very optimistic about its chances of being great because the foundation has already been established and its very solid.

Reactions: Nirano

seville21

Oct 1, 2018
two questions; Does this have controller support? And, can yall save your progress? I played for like an hour this morning and could at no point save my game.

snakeup

May 17, 2020
two questions; Does this have controller support? And, can yall save your progress? I played for like an hour this morning and could at no point save my game.
no saves in this version. didn't find controller support either. hopefully soon!

InsideHer

Jun 26, 2023
Ah yes, classic. Focus on one comment you found something wrong with instead of the rest in which I acknowledge the main reason for a game's size are the assets, models and textures. Totally ignore the all caps words. Got ya. Still don't care to justify the size based on those?
The size of the game is from the hidden content. I explored it yesterday. I sent screen shots too

InsideHer

Jun 26, 2023
Dude wtf man these stupid smartasses. Ok for anyone who wants to know for some reason the game doesnt work if your frame rates are lower than 60. I just toned down my graphics to medium and it worked.
Bro you could've just looked up the guide that was designed for that specific problem and more

SunnySanity

Jul 17, 2017

While older animations are pretty trash by today's standards, stuff done by animators such as Billyy is exponentially better than these sex scenes, where you can literally see the loop transitions as robotic motions, which is common with amateur animators.
More over, why aren't her boobs jiggling with motion? This is something that has been around forever in Skyrim, with HDT-PE being the first one to actually apply physics to it, rather than just animations.

And I don't give a shit about your fetishes, I am talking about animation quality, which this game has very little.
You're ragging on the scene, the gape / asshole morphing is the main sell of it. So I linked to a skyrim gape mod for comparison.

Also, you are comparing developments made in the skyrim sex modding scene that have taken several years to get to this point, while admitting that they were trash at the beginning, with a game that's just came out first release, fucking moron, lol.

This is the first release, and its bugged to fuck, I don't know if the tits are bugged in that scene or not, but they do have physics, if you'd played the game you'd know that.

• Angry
Reactions: Ryproar

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018

Bro are you working for Bethesda PR department? Because you really are promoting Skyrim and Skyrim mods. It's a 15 year old engine, doesn't matter if Jesus himself animated anything, it's quality of animation was pushed to the limit like 5 years ago. Stop promoting skyrim mods bruh

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes