vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
peeing in the bowl doesn't do anything 20 minutes
it looks like urine is broken in this version) the screenshots show that it leaves traces, but this version does not. pass the puzzle where you need to piss in a bowl does not work
muahahaha, so apparently lowering the graphics settings makes it able to fill the bowl for the 2nd puzzle. This is hillarious XD
you need to have a stable fps on 60

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
The timed pissing contest was such a brilliant idea! It gives too little time, doesn't work properly if your fps is too low, makes the ceiling come down faster if you try to boost your fps, and then the ceiling comes down and you die, but you're also squished through the floor into the mummy room, and the mummy scene starts, and when it ends you're softlocked in place and have to restart the whole thing again from the beginning... Brilliant! Absolutely genius! This truly is the essence of Art.

I am so deeply unhappy lately, and this is what I waste my time on.

toto234

Oct 31, 2021
game is extremely buggy and the fact that there is no option to make a save makes things even worse. there are some game breaking bugs and save game option is a must. I'll wait for bug fixes and save game option before playing again.
and btw where is character customization?

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes