71MORPH71

Dec 23, 2022
Hello, friends.
Possible solution in the absence of Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 on your pc.
The game runs on this library .

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
For lower spec systems drag down the resolution scale in options just for the pee quests or
set Fullscreen 1638x916 with DLSS for a stable 70+ fps

SunnySanity

Jul 17, 2017
New post.

Screenshot 2023-09-02 234825.png

Listed Bug Fixes

General:
- Fixed Pee collisions on low fps, now it should work good on any framerate
- Tomb trap ceiling room is not killing no more, until the save system arrives
- Fixed multiple bugs inside Clothing system, items should never disappear for no reason
- Buttplugs are no longer disappears on Pee scenes
- Fixed issue, where Buttplug ass-morphs was not disabled on sex scenes (while the buttplug itself is hidden)
- Fixed Mummy BJ character offsets
- Enemie's Balls physics are enabled inside sex scenes
- Raptor is respawning from cave, after sex scene (was broken on initial release)
- Tara's butt physics is always on (it was not turning back on, after some sex scenes)
- Fixed Smooth camera blend, on cutscene end
- Fixed a bug with potential softlock, while spamming Use key on Lootboxes
- Added Tattoo 3 Arm texture (texture was missed on the first release)
- Fixed totem bj textures
- Multiple small improvements to the cutscenes, collisions, hints and so on
- Fixed potential softlocks, when picking up Box

Puzzles:
- Added Puzzle Reset function to reset pieces positions ("R" - Reload)
- Fixed bug with Raptors comix, now all pages should be saved inside the book
- Fixed bug with Puzzles, where chip's (pieces) were flying towards the camera (it was actually in certain locations, with high cliffs above you - pieces were aligning to the cliffs instead of a board)

InsideHer

Jun 26, 2023
New post.

View attachment 2899094

Listed Bug Fixes

General:
- Fixed Pee collisions on low fps, now it should work good on any framerate
- Tomb trap ceiling room is not killing no more, until the save system arrives
- Fixed multiple bugs inside Clothing system, items should never disappear for no reason
- Buttplugs are no longer disappears on Pee scenes
- Fixed issue, where Buttplug ass-morphs was not disabled on sex scenes (while the buttplug itself is hidden)
- Fixed Mummy BJ character offsets
- Enemie's Balls physics are enabled inside sex scenes
- Raptor is respawning from cave, after sex scene (was broken on initial release)
- Tara's butt physics is always on (it was not turning back on, after some sex scenes)
- Fixed Smooth camera blend, on cutscene end
- Fixed a bug with potential softlock, while spamming Use key on Lootboxes
- Added Tattoo 3 Arm texture (texture was missed on the first release)
- Fixed totem bj textures
- Multiple small improvements to the cutscenes, collisions, hints and so on
- Fixed potential softlocks, when picking up Box

Puzzles:
- Added Puzzle Reset function to reset pieces positions ("R" - Reload)
- Fixed bug with Raptors comix, now all pages should be saved inside the book
- Fixed bug with Puzzles, where chip's (pieces) were flying towards the camera (it was actually in certain locations, with high cliffs above you - pieces were aligning to the cliffs instead of a board)
nice thats pretty much most of the bugs XD

Reactions: rammby and Ale69

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
but still no save system :cry:
Depending on a ton of factors, saving isn't always the easiest thing to do. We'll see if Animo can figure it out or not. I don't think Wild Life figured it out yet and they've had years to do it.

01eggy10

Feb 16, 2020
Does anyone else the have issues like the world being pretty polygony. Even the murals not showing and tile puzzles really just a mass of colors, rock and sand at start are pretty flat looking in color and no real texture. I have a pretty good gaming computer and nothing seems at 100% and I am running high at 50-60fps and medium doesnt do it either. I tried to change a lot of setting and nothing seems to work. I am messing something up?

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
Just a random tip, at the beginning of the game in the forest, there's a small hole close to a wall that looks like it can be entered, do not craw inside, its a trap! You'll get glitched inside while sliding all the time without a way to climb back up.

Reactions: rammby

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Does anyone else the have issues like the world being pretty polygony. Even the murals not showing and tile puzzles really just a mass of colors, rock and sand at start are pretty flat looking in color and no real texture. I have a pretty good gaming computer and nothing seems at 100% and I am running high at 50-60fps and medium doesnt do it either. I tried to change a lot of setting and nothing seems to work. I am messing something up?
Certain settings have to be set to high, otherwise things goes to shit. Shadows for one needs to be minimum of High, otherwise main character gets these weird glow-errors all over her body.

I'd turn off TXAA though, as it gives me problems, both in FPS and in artifacting.

01eggy10

Feb 16, 2020
Certain settings have to be set to high, otherwise things goes to shit. Shadows for one needs to be minimum of High, otherwise main character gets these weird glow-errors all over her body.

I'd turn off TXAA though, as it gives me problems, both in FPS and in artifacting.
I do have it set at high like I said but I have tried medium just to see. Below is what my game looks like on high setting.
1693704079024.png

Abarga

Apr 25, 2018
I do have it set at high like I said but I have tried medium just to see. Below is what my game looks like on high setting.
I had the same issue one time out of nowhere with everything on ultra as usual. Restart of the game fixed it.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
If it was the redistributables the game wouldn't launch at all. Same with Visual c Runtimes.

Aug 27, 2019
I dunno if any of you Like Cheat Engine, But I have a Cheat table that was build for Unreal Engine and this one allows you to either reverse engineer the game/ dump tags and adresses,. but it also has fun scripts pre loaded like noclip and what not. player speed. jump height, I like to use the noclip because since there is no checkpoint or saves yet. I can just fly to wherever in the game i want to. Had to pack it in a Rar file tho since f95 wont let me upload it because the extension is .ct which is unkown i guess to the website. When you first open the Cheat Table. Hook to BITS. Then select keep current code list. Check the box that says " Unreal Engine " After that, Check Get GEngine if its uncheck. finally select Example scripts. You'll be able to use Noclip now.

EDIT: " If you check FindUObjects then Construct Console it will enable the ingame Console for commands using the ` key to open the console. " 1693711792656.png
1693711617074.png

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2019
You can also enable the in game console by Checking "Find UOBJECT" Then Tick Construct Console & Cheat manager as well. Then when u poush the ` key it should open the Debug console

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes