iamtheman000

Mar 6, 2018
Not sure if I've experienced a bug or not but I can't equip my weapon in the tomb at all. Even changed key bindings but still won't equip.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Not sure if I've experienced a bug or not but I can't equip my weapon in the tomb at all. Even changed key bindings but still won't equip.
that really does sound like a bug to me. Have you tried restarting the game and see if your bindings reset back to normal?

J_T_Kirk2000

Sep 8, 2023
The puzzle is near the place where you first start. as you walk to the raptor area or the shine with bone, look at your left. there is a colour pink flower with a water pond in front of it. puzzle 1 is there.
I think, you mean this pool:
Screenshot (80).png
I tried to find it, in the pool (with cringe and look arround) and with slow walking through the flowers as near as I could to the rock, but I don't can find the first part of the raptor puzzle there. Could you describe the exactly position of this part really precisely? Maybe at least Lara can find it then and sho it with a message like "E Pick Up...", when I can't see it.

Thank you really much for your help, especially if it helps really.

Edit: Found it:
Screenshot (81).png

Last edited:

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
Astrel An Addition for the Walkthrough:
If you take the magnum from the bunker, you can skip the steps after 10 till 16.

If you walk through the room with the golden dildo (long scene) and stand before a stone wall, you can look left and Tara says something like "I can reach that, if only I had a bow...".
Shot the 2 ropes (i think) and the stone wall opens up. Now you can walk into the "parkour" room.

Should help everyone reach the ship faster, by skipping some cutscenes and the lever-minipuzzle (4 levers to pull), the pressure plates and the falling ceiling trap.

Edit: Here are some pics.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, I never thought of that, that's actually impressive

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Wow, I never thought of that, that's actually impressive
but still we are actually some players/members here
there actually want to play the game and also enjoy flybys/cutscenes
so no reason to delete it
and add the solution in () to those there wanna speedrun

meloves69

Sep 5, 2023
There's one thing I noticed and didn't understand. In the bunker, Tara can watch a short scene of Breaking the Quiet. Curiously the protagonists face is pixelated, as it's being censored. Does anyone know why this happen?

Dax23

Jul 11, 2023
There's one thing I noticed and didn't understand. In the bunker, Tara can watch a short scene of Breaking the Quiet. Curiously the protagonists face is pixelated, as it's being censored. Does anyone know why this happen?
Could be that Animo doesn´t want universes to crossover as thus he only wants to use BTQ stuff as scene dressing. Could be the does want to crossover and its part of the story and we find out later.

Either way I thought it was a nice touch.

PAM3AH

May 17, 2023
Same reason MP name is Tara. Lara Croft and Quiet are intellectual property, so may be Animo want to release this game on Steam make it legal stuff.

Reactions: Ilode

Greystorm

Oct 1, 2017
i have a question where is the 6th page raptor puzzle located? Is the only im missing to complete the raptor comic. If possible can anyone post a screenshot of the location where find it, thanks in advance

wenkertan2

Jun 5, 2023
i have a question where is the 6th page raptor puzzle located? Is the only im missing to complete the raptor comic. If possible can anyone post a screenshot of the location where find it, thanks in advance
Either outside of the bunker or in the cave with a standing cock statue guarding it

Reactions: J_T_Kirk2000

wenkertan2

Jun 5, 2023
what do we do when the last ceiling collapses, it says you're dead and you have to start all over again
when you enter the ceiling room. run towards North East direction (taking the entrance as north reference) and start to pee into the pot. the pot will snap then run to the other pot and pee inside. keep peeing until the wall stop and reset.

Greystorm

Oct 1, 2017
Outside of bunker there was one of previous puzzles, so is in the cave probably, just to be sure isn't the same cave behind the four armed statue? Because there was another previous raptor puzzle in it, so where is the cave you mentioned?

wenkertan2

Jun 5, 2023
Outside of bunker there was one of previous puzzles, so is in the cave probably, just to be sure isn't the same cave behind the four armed statue? Because there was another previous raptor puzzle in it, so where is the cave you mentioned?
ok. either it is in the four arm statue cave or the small hole where the raptor spawn out.

Reactions: J_T_Kirk2000

Greystorm

Oct 1, 2017
I'll make the list of raptor puzzles I found
1.small pond on left where start
2.loot chest near small cave where raptor spawn
3.cave behind 4 arm statue
4.in front of raptor cave
5.outside bunker on the right of entrance
6.in the bunker loot chest
I have to check the last location, but I'm pretty sure that are in the area before to go the Rocky path, if someone can confirm the last location of raptor puzzles, please show it for reference of the walkthrough ok?

Last edited:

PAM3AH

May 17, 2023
All jigsaw puzzles locations (raptor):

#1 Pond with big blue flowers;
#2 Entrance to raptor spawn;
#3 Loot chest between raptor spawn and four armed statue (RURL);
#4 Near door to bunker;
#5 On the ground, just left of four-armed statue;
#6 In cave behind of four-armed statue.
JigSawRaptor01.jpg JigSawRaptor02.jpg JigSawRaptor03.jpg JigSawRaptor04.jpg JigSawRaptor05.jpg JigSawRaptor06.jpg
# is a number of puzzle. Number of page is puzzle number + 1.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 60 Votes