InsideHer

Jun 26, 2023
The shooting range is next to impossible to complete. I don't know if this is some sort of cruel joke Animo is playing on us. But I can't get past the medium difficulty. Its insane.

I mean, Tara aims like my grandma with parkinsons. Then there's a completely uneccessary jamming mechanic that seems totally random. And the only automatic weapon has an insane fire spread.

If you manage to complete the shooting range on all difficulties, please check yourself into a mental hospital.
bruh it isnt as hard as you put it out to be D: . You just gotta aim and click my guy

Reactions: rev_10

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
A few things i noticed, not mentioned in the changelog
-There is a new cutscene (i think). If you ignore everything on the first beach and just go to the rocky pass/cave, when you come out of the tomb and go left, a cutscene starts when tara discovers Raptors (that's unexpected attention to detail)
-Physics of the futa cock changed, it sometimes got harder or softer in previous versions, but now it can get even softer or harder, also the balls physics change, it's a little more realistic now. Also the V6 animation of the dick appearing is back
-Locations outside of the map borders are much more detailed now. The stairs behind the door in the alchemist cave now lead somewhere outside. The locations after the minotaur statue got textures and are pretty much detailed already which means works on Ep2 goes well (i hope)
-Lipsync is better

loddies

Aug 17, 2018
A few things i noticed, not mentioned in the changelog
-There is a new cutscene (i think). If you ignore everything on the first beach and just go to the rocky pass/cave, when you come out of the tomb and go left, a cutscene starts when tara discovers Raptors (that's unexpected attention to detail)
-Physics of the futa cock changed, it sometimes got harder or softer in previous versions, but now it can get even softer or harder, also the balls physics change, it's a little more realistic now. Also the V6 animation of the dick appearing is back
-Locations outside of the map borders are much more detailed now. The stairs behind the door in the alchemist cave now lead somewhere outside. The locations after the minotaur statue got textures and are pretty much detailed already which means works on Ep2 goes well (i hope)
-Lipsync is better
could you tell me how to make her cock harder or softer? By pressing any keys or something?

Flugabwehrrakete

Apr 25, 2019
Hey guys, with the most recent update the game isn't starting and in task manager I see it attempting to use up to 97% of my total RAM. I have 16GB, does this mean that the game needs more RAM than that?

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
could you tell me how to make her cock harder or softer? By pressing any keys or something?
Animo mentioned that he will ad a slider for that in the Ep2. Right now it happens randomly but i found a working (not all times) method. Start the game again or load yourself onto the first beach at the begining. Trigger the cutscene or do anything to make the raptors spawn. Get downed by it and let him fuck you on the ground. Her dick will get hard in the scene

loddies

Aug 17, 2018
Animo mentioned that he will ad a slider for that in the Ep2. Right now it happens randomly but i found a working (not all times) method. Start the game again or load yourself onto the first beach at the begining. Trigger the cutscene or do anything to make the raptors spawn. Get downed by it and let him fuck you on the ground. Her dick will get hard in the scene
thanks for your reply, i will try it then.

Gerey

Jun 30, 2020
This is understandable, Grandmothers, but focus at least you (you) are a developer on animations, poses, gangbang there are wonderful games but there are no animation standards, even if you are a Good person))) At least do something for people. please broooooo

• Haha
Reactions: rev_10

SanLaTang

Jul 25, 2024
I cannot pick up Crypt Looter page 13(The one under the Horus Statue). "Pick Up" message doesn't show at all. Is this some kind of new error?

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes