Steel44

Sep 16, 2018
have there any new sex scenes with animals/monsters been added since episode 1's launch? or still the same amount as a year ago? new raptor scenes? or scenes with horse or other beasts?

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2023
Episode 2 part of the level

Check out this screenshot with second part of the island.

All locations are pretty much ready and in place, we are doing some final dressing and tuning. We are recording some cutscenes already as well.

I will be posting more in-depth information about new areas here soon.
For now - just an areal view, which shows certain "sky open" places:

looks very promising, also thank you for keeping us updated

Trashy5112

Nov 18, 2023
Episode 2 part of the level

Check out this screenshot with second part of the island.

All locations are pretty much ready and in place, we are doing some final dressing and tuning. We are recording some cutscenes already as well.

I will be posting more in-depth information about new areas here soon.
For now - just an areal view, which shows certain "sky open" places:

damn an news update this quickly after a release. Gods be good, he's listening to his audience!!!!????

Jan 10, 2023
have there any new sex scenes with animals/monsters been added since episode 1's launch? or still the same amount as a year ago? new raptor scenes? or scenes with horse or other beasts?
nothing besides improvement to those ones and some scenes with statues

LeoSS

Aug 9, 2017
ok so i was able to load my save np but then i go to the yellow dot below the statues and nothig happen , do i have to start over?

Trashy5112

Nov 18, 2023
ok so i was able to load my save np but then i go to the yellow dot below the statues and nothig happen , do i have to start over?
that isn't supposed to be the case. However quick question, does this glitch allow you to see what's at the bottom of the stairs?

MrCoba2517

Mar 20, 2018
game stuck in loading screen how do i fix it not just this game the other unreal engine games to the same is there a way to fix it ?

Jt909hxob

Jul 3, 2024
game stuck in loading screen how do i fix it not just this game the other unreal engine games to the same is there a way to fix it ?
There should be a folder in there with a prerequisites installer. Find it and install them. See if that helps.

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes