KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
where are the keys for the door in the alchemist's hiding place and for the locked cabin in the ship?

For the bunker code, I always looked for numbers in the letters. Without the WT, no one would have known it.

A flashlight would have been useful, because certain places were extremely dark. As soon as you set the brightness of the game just a little higher, the game lags.

Trashy5112

Nov 18, 2023
where are the keys for the door in the alchemist's hiding place and for the locked cabin in the ship?

For the bunker code, I always looked for numbers in the letters. Without the WT, no one would have known it.

A flashlight would have been useful, because certain places were extremely dark. As soon as you set the brightness of the game just a little higher, the game lags.
alchemist door is locked in current version, EP2 will most likely open it. The locked cabin in the ship can be unlocked with the key found in the shipwreck (from the beach when swimming towards the ship, underwater on the left, There is a floodlight highlighting it's location). Bunker code: 7153955

Reactions: KomischerKauz

Vegetta9801

Jul 17, 2024
this game have great animations and looks good, she is really damn sexy and hot, love the sex scenes, crazy penetration but the game run bad when you move around the mad it has big lags and its annoying, i hope the dev fixes this..

dasvaca

Jan 4, 2021
I really liked the part about the minotaur statue. The game is getting very good. The gameplay still needs to improve, but in general the creators are to be congratulated

Reactions: RodFo

thedumbtoad

Feb 21, 2020
Obviously BtQ is better, he worked on that for like...8 years or something? This is such a stupid comparison lol. And now he's decided to make a game instead of just another animation, which increases the workload by like 100x. Not defending him, just saying it's probably gonna be years until we have same amount of sex content as BtQ.

P-1000

Jan 2, 2022
Also the screen seem to be too wide and when i press "exit" its too wide and doesnt show me the options

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Obviously BtQ is better, he worked on that for like...8 years or something? This is such a stupid comparison lol. And now he's decided to make a game instead of just another animation, which increases the workload by like 100x. Not defending him, just saying it's probably gonna be years until we have same amount of sex content as BtQ.
I'm not comparing quality or content amount, I'm comparing content type.
BitS clearly is way more detailed and eye candy than BtQ. The entirety of BtQ is a fucking room with a few tables and chairs.
What he already did here in BitS surpasses most aspects of BtQ by far: size, variety, quality. And not only that, as you yourself said, it's interactive.

But content-wise, the raw fuck animations, sounds, everything is way more viceral and awesome in BtQ. What he did here in BitS, in far less time, far exceed what BtQ has, yet BtQ is way more enjoyable (to me at least) than anything offered in BitS so far.

If you still think "lol, lmao, bruhv, you stupid!", then I don't know how to explain better.

thedumbtoad

Feb 21, 2020
I'm not comparing quality or content amount, I'm comparing content type.
BitS clearly is way more detailed and eye candy than BtQ. The entirety of BtQ is a fucking room with a few tables and chairs.
What he already did here in BitS surpasses most aspects of BtQ by far: size, variety, quality. And not only that, as you yourself said, it's interactive.

But content-wise, the raw fuck animations, sounds, everything is way more viceral and awesome in BtQ. What he did here in BitS, in far less time, far exceed what BtQ has, yet BtQ is way more enjoyable (to me at least) than anything offered in BitS so far.

If you still think "lol, lmao, bruhv, you stupid!", then I don't know how to explain better.
Ah yeah, that's a fair. I don't think you're stupid, just that the comparison was unfair/silly.
I also think the content with statues is boring. And it makes sense to me that it would be more polished in a concise animation like BtQ. Hopefully BitS gets more variety and higher quality with minotaur and horse in the future.

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
Can someone please tell me what am I supposed to do when it says to explore the rocky pass? I am by that giant statue. been to the top of it. there's nothing else underneath. where am I supposed to go to proceed?

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes