SantaDomingo

Oct 3, 2018
I'm not comparing quality or content amount, I'm comparing content type.
BitS clearly is way more detailed and eye candy than BtQ. The entirety of BtQ is a fucking room with a few tables and chairs.
What he already did here in BitS surpasses most aspects of BtQ by far: size, variety, quality. And not only that, as you yourself said, it's interactive.

But content-wise, the raw fuck animations, sounds, everything is way more viceral and awesome in BtQ. What he did here in BitS, in far less time, far exceed what BtQ has, yet BtQ is way more enjoyable (to me at least) than anything offered in BitS so far.

If you still think "lol, lmao, bruhv, you stupid!", then I don't know how to explain better.
BtQ was a great and intense experience, but BiTS is more enjoyable to me because of the free camera and customization options. And I think Lara is generally hotter than Quiet IMO. But to each their own, this is certainly the wrong place to judge people for their tastes. Which you shouldn't do in the first place.

Reactions: TrippleG

SantaDomingo

Oct 3, 2018
Does anyone know how I can make her have a cock in the gallery? I downloaded the save and overwrote the last save with her being futa and having a different outfit, since I figured the gallery references the most advanced save state, but it doesn't transfer her having a cock in the actual scenes.

assalinlin

Nov 2, 2022
Obviously BtQ is better, he worked on that for like...8 years or something? This is such a stupid comparison lol. And now he's decided to make a game instead of just another animation, which increases the workload by like 100x. Not defending him, just saying it's probably gonna be years until we have same amount of sex content as BtQ.
what is BtQ

Widobob

May 28, 2024
HELP !!! I can't do the second tile puzzle (the one where you have to pee to activate it) I can't find the solution for help

Dax23

Jul 11, 2023
You guys do realize you don't need to fit the pieces in a specific way right? They just need to fit. You can rotate them individually.

Reactions: Renrut

Vegetta9801

Jul 17, 2024
That ain't the devs fault lol. I don't have any issues like that.
nice bs, all ue games have stutter, one way or the other, i know this because i know and watch tech stuff such as digital foundry, you should search for the "stutter struggle" studies and findings, among other info out there. u can use google or anything for documentation instead of being ignorant, idc, i dont have to give knowledge to ignorant and sarcastic people. "i dont have the issues u idiot". Typical smartass that also doesnt want ue to improve, so STUPID.

so show me a gameplay with msi afterburner frametime graph and record ur gameplay with no traversal stutter, i bet u dont even know wtf i am talking about lol, you probably dont even notice game stutter because you dont comprehend what is that lolololololol.

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes