JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
Bro u sound like you get beat down every day lol, is this why you're so agressive? Maybe it's time to go outside for a bit?
He's right about the UE4/5 issues. But you are absolutely right about his attitude. Even though i agree, i kinda wanna disagree with him just because he's being like that.

Aug 21, 2020
I really need the what , where and how about the ten medallions as I've been thriugh the game several times and have never seen any of them. I've found seven of ten secrets but know nothing about 33 torches. I hear there are some kind of cards too. found one in Ep. 7 but none in Ep. 8. What is it that needs to be done with torches ?

ghostx54

Sep 20, 2018
I really need the what , where and how about the ten medallions as I've been thriugh the game several times and have never seen any of them. I've found seven of ten secrets but know nothing about 33 torches. I hear there are some kind of cards too. found one in Ep. 7 but none in Ep. 8. What is it that needs to be done with torches ?
so basically they are like goldie silver medallions in the parts after u get the bow,
33 torches are all throughout the tomb so u use the bow to put out the torches.
medallions there's one in the relic room (i forget what its called) on the left as you come in from dropping down? and then one hanging on the like hole you dropped down from where the 2 locked doors and treasures where.
then onward from there ull find them hanging on the walls or up high there's a few in the hanging stones area that u jump across.
getting all 33 torches you have to go back to the entrance area just before you slide in and go though that fallen bit and do the secret there to get more torches every torch in the entire temple u shoot with a bow then u collect torches reward from the boat be a new open door and medallions from temple end a door would of opened.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Read post #3,429 for medallions, and post #1,110 for cards.

The only secret not mentioned in either post is the secret locked door on the ship, need to swim under the wrecked part of the ship and look for a light underwater for the key.

InsideHer

Jun 26, 2023
No news still on another update?
I think Animo is just focused on releasing EP 2 now. No release date yet though :/ but maybe he will surprise us in a couple of months with a new version of EP 1 where we can inspect our weapons in game WOW!!!

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
I think Animo is just focused on releasing EP 2 now. No release date yet though :/ but maybe he will surprise us in a couple of months with a new version of EP 1 where we can inspect our weapons in game WOW!!!
So you are extremely mad and throwing sarcastic tantrums at a game you can get for free? Play something else, perphaps? And i mean, at least he made an effort to make it good.

I said it before, some people are in another level, completely.

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
So you are extremely mad and throwing sarcastic tantrums at a game you can get for free? Play something else, perphaps? And i mean, at least he made an effort to make it good.

You were in this thread begging for information about an update when a new one just came out a few days ago.

VORAVIK

Sep 9, 2023
Anyone else can't collect DevilHS puzzle 13 (Horus room) in v8? Worked in v7 and v5.

Edit: And does someone have the bug not being able to sprint after firing up a bonfire?

Edit2: Nevermind. Not being able to run has to do with the temple :unsure:

Last edited:

cikwa

May 10, 2024
ok well following this thread, downloaded the new version, stuck right on the splash screen, there have been a few questions about the same problem. And now I wonder, purely in general, how can the game verify if I'm a supporter or not? Is it possible to start the game somehow - trick it, I noticed that it can't be started and the initial screen says,,supporter version, whereas v5 doesn't say anything and it starts without any problems. Disconnect from the internet? On what basis can it check if I am a supporter or not? Or wait for public release?

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
You were in this thread begging for information about an update when a new one just came out a few days ago.
I am not b1ch1ng at the game dev for no reason. Also, i just asked about the update, re-read my comment 100 times so you may understand that has nothing to do with "begging". But if that's begging for you, seems you got brainrot.

InsideHer

Jun 26, 2023

breh im jsut making jokes bro... no need to get so upset

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
I am not b1ch1ng at the game dev for no reason. Also, i just asked about the update, re-read my comment 100 times so you may understand that has nothing to do with "begging". But if that's begging for you, seems you got brainrot.
If you're going to be a lazy bum don't call out other people.

EagleDye

Nov 18, 2018
ok well following this thread, downloaded the new version, stuck right on the splash screen, there have been a few questions about the same problem. And now I wonder, purely in general, how can the game verify if I'm a supporter or not? Is it possible to start the game somehow - trick it, I noticed that it can't be started and the initial screen says,,supporter version, whereas v5 doesn't say anything and it starts without any problems. Disconnect from the internet? On what basis can it check if I am a supporter or not? Or wait for public release?
Just found a fix, i just upgraded my nvidia drivers and that fixed my problem. This is one way of it, if you have the latest version of your nvidia drivers you can ignore this fix

Dec 7, 2020
Can somebody do a step by step tutorial on how to transfer the full save provided into a new game :/
look up how to show hidden folders (app data is hidden on windows by default) otherwise you just need to follow the file path from C in your file explorer to the save data (exact file path is in the save providers post, I'm lazy).

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes