uwubakauwu

Mar 28, 2023
By finishing a stage with all four weapons, including the bow. I'm not sure if it has to be a hard one. I did Hard 2 with the bow, using cheat engine and slowing down the game to 1/4th of the original gameplay speed, else it would've been impossible.
Yes, doing hard with bow is pure cancer.
I ended up going out of bounds using ragdoll+photomode trick and hitting dev button to unlock bonus locker.

Reactions: VORAVIK

virtigo

Feb 2, 2020
I seem to be getting this error but after a quick search, I didn't see anyone else having the same issue. This is for the big MEGA link. Anyone have any ideas?

CRC failed : BITSv8\Content\Paks\BITSv8-WindowsNoEditor.pak

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I seem to be getting this error but after a quick search, I didn't see anyone else having the same issue. This is for the big MEGA link. Anyone have any ideas?

CRC failed : BITSv8\Content\Paks\BITSv8-WindowsNoEditor.pak
It seems to be a corrupted file from the unpacking or a damaged/broken download.

Try another unpacker. 7zip, winrar etc. If the error remains, try to download again from different source.

sfgtesdfg

Mar 22, 2023

lepimp69

Sep 6, 2018
For a game called beasts in the sun, there's a massive lack of beasts besides the raptor? does anyone know why there aint no horse stuff? I find it very weird since the creator is youknow... a big horse fan.

Reactions: as85

cikwa

May 10, 2024
Just found a fix, i just upgraded my nvidia drivers and that fixed my problem. This is one way of it, if you have the latest version of your nvidia drivers you can ignore this fix
Unfortunately, I can't update anymore, I have an invidia GT630 - personally I think it's blocked because the supporter version is downloaded and not the public one, again there won't be a big difference between v5 and v8 so that the PC can't start it, I started v5 just fine, I just had to go to the minimum for playability :)

cikwa

May 10, 2024
there is no subtitles (file) for BTQ: Full bonus
a link to the forum, a link, or throw a text file here. Thanks

SantaDomingo

Oct 3, 2018
Does anyone know how I can make her have a cock in the gallery? I downloaded the save and overwrote the last save with her being futa and having a different outfit, since I figured the gallery references the most advanced save state, but it doesn't transfer her having a cock in the actual scenes.
quick bump, would ne nice if possible

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
quick bump, would ne nice if possible
So i found out that the gallery forcebly removes the cock. The thing is, it has bound saves with the main game and the shooting range. Try becoming a futa in the shooting range, complete a level to save the game, and go into gallery. The cock will not appear but if you watch the totem scenes, you can see that she squirts out of an invisible dick

SantaDomingo

Oct 3, 2018
So i found out that the gallery forcebly removes the cock. The thing is, it has bound saves with the main game and the shooting range. Try becoming a futa in the shooting range, complete a level to save the game, and go into gallery. The cock will not appear but if you watch the totem scenes, you can see that she squirts out of an invisible dick
Well shit, then. Just the squirting doesn't really do it for me. Thanks, though

YodaTalk

Jul 30, 2018
How can i climb up the Minotaur correctly i still fall down and ragdoll myself till death
on picture you can see where i stuck.
2024.08.01 Bild 54.png

YuhZhin

Oct 21, 2023
How can i climb up the Minotaur correctly i still fall down and ragdoll myself till death
on picture you can see where i stuck.
View attachment 3888296
You've strayed off course - follow the white and red paint markers as a rough guide to the route.
While Tara is just hanging by her hands you can move or jump sideways.
Once she gets a foothold it means you jump up from there.
1722536287111.png
1722536305223.png
1722536315217.png
1722536323796.png
1722536331921.png
1722536341432.png
Once inside the minotaur's head don't forget to pick up card 15 and alchemist's second letter for your collection.
1722536437953.png
Oh, and the head piece of course :))

VORAVIK

Sep 9, 2023
Yes, doing hard with bow is pure cancer.
I ended up going out of bounds using ragdoll+photomode trick and hitting dev button to unlock bonus locker.
Also a solution :D What's the dev button? Can you somehow collect DevilHS comic 13? As it's a known bug to not be collectible in V8.

YuhZhin

Oct 21, 2023
this is where I am stuck, I can get to the first red bloodstain and stuck, can't move right, can't jump right?
From the position in that screenshot you jump up, jump right - D+Spacebar, jump up, jump right and then pull yourself up.

Reactions: as85

Myztklkev

Aug 16, 2017
so you can't unlock the new secret if you already shot out all the torches, there is no fire close enough and one way requires crawling and the other way requires climbing, both put fire arrow away.

Also, I can't believe this update is mostly centered around a shooting gallery when the shooting mechanics are fucking terrible. I used the dev buttons to unlock the bonus and all 3 easy lockers but everything else is impossible

Last edited:
Reactions: Umorko and loddies
4.50 star(s) 67 Votes