en7r0p1a

Apr 9, 2020
You know what will be cool, is if animo released a demo for us to play this time with ep2 location included and all he would have to do is hide all the treasures, enemies and other stuff and just make it exploreable
This should have been done a very long time ago, and after - just adding content like v3-v4, nothing more "speshuul".

Reactions: yercat

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Preview of a "rocking horse" scene

Ok, i'm back to work - check out this screenshot from the pretty cool "toy horse" scene will we have. This is the part prior "acquiring" the real horse, while getting the horse saddle and other items for it.
I will post some short video clip in 1-2 days.

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017

Ok, i'm back to work - check out this screenshot from the pretty cool "toy horse" scene will we have. This is the part prior "acquiring" the real horse, while getting the horse saddle and other items for it.

That looks and seems very out of place

DinoAlpaca

Aug 18, 2024

Unless it's a joke reference to something, it does look out of place. Just look at the visible eye of the horse, you can see the sheer disappointment.

Dax23

Jul 11, 2023

This man will literally put anything in this game except a fuckable horse.

AnLoPoWo

Sep 30, 2023

What is that, is that a joke or what?

Reactions: Parilto

HORZEKOK

Aug 2, 2020

He' fucking with us, is he?

200w.gif

Reactions: Parilto

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
yea that's great and all but when can Lara fuck something that isn't a zombie, a statue, or a prehistoric animal that was once dead 66 million years ago?
Hey I asked him on subscribestar and he just now answered, only a month later xD:

Hello!
I'm very sorry for not answering earlier, i missed your message...
Yes, there will be some "human" enemies too in the future.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Yup... I understand your feelings. I've been screaming this from the rooftops for years. The only reason he keeps releasing things for free is because it keeps people subbing to him. Once they realize (if they ever do) that they are just being milked for money, then they leave, but another set of fresh blood is willing to donate once Animo realizes his pockets are light and its time to hit the upload button for what has been completed for months.

Drip feeding subscribers...its an epidemic nowadays and Animo is one of the biggest ones. His content is top notch and he knows that, so there are ZERO plans to change that. Coming back every few months to check for updates is the smartest thing you can do. You might want to set that timer for every 6 months. He has a habit of releasing (kinda) big stuff every 6-8 months or so. Like I said... his releases are solely dependent on how many people are subscribed and how many he wants back/to sub up to fill his pockets. I promise you, from personal knowledge, he has things that are already done and he will sit on them until he feels ready to up his numbers.

I'll leave you with this....the man makes more in a month than most people do in a year(s). That's solely on subscribers. And that's on projects he has completed awhile ago, but decides NOW is the right time to release them, just so he can keep that cash flowing. Ya'll are cash cows to him...just saying. Much love tho, we all are a bunch of horny peeps.
The only way to understand this stuff it's to going through it or reading the whole lore of the dev itself, and it happens with a fucking lot of people.

• Haha
Reactions: oSnowBunnyo

Aurea Lina

Aug 26, 2021
Tips and Outfits - You need the entire collection
( SPOIL with tips for Find item )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 68 Votes