Trashy5112

Nov 18, 2023
Short zipline video

Check out this short video with ziplines - it's fully working now, only need to improve the ending transition a little.
Tomorrow i will post a new scene preview also!

Awesome. I'm really glad Animo is sharing more updates with us. Has he said anything about transfering saves to ep2? I don't mind playing through the first part again if it won't be the case

Reactions: Parilto

gunthergockes

Nov 11, 2022
So far I have these secrets can someone tell me what im missing ??

1) Bunker ( Code: 7153955)
2) Statue on the first beach
3) Behind the well in the Tomb (box puzzle)
4) Golden Key ( area right before the floor puzzle)
5) 10 medallions ( Cowboy outfit)
6) 33 Torches ( BDSM outfit )
7)The treasure room for bra
8)The treasure room for tape
9) The curved bow room ( burn the pile of wood blocking a doorway with fire arrows or fire bullets in the room where the Mummy is jerking off)
10) the sailors room ( Cow Outfit)

* 15 cards (IDK if this is a secret)

I've Done all of these, but its still saying 9/10 is completed D:
I cant find the heart key that is supposed to be after the well (i hope you mean the pissing girls well). Can you tell me exactly where it is? thx

YuhZhin

Oct 21, 2023
I cant find the heart key that is supposed to be after the well (i hope you mean the pissing girls well). Can you tell me exactly where it is? thx
Well, the well in question is near the entrance to the temple. It's where you have to climb up on and shimmy along the ledge to get over a pile of rubble.
1727542825028.png

Behind that well is a skeleton, the key, some gold coins and a comic page. Maybe a bug in the game, maybe the key is made of gold, but the action tip is "Pick up Gold key"
1727543044771.png

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
A little voting about game sex scenes

Here's a little vote - what do you think?
Should i include certain in-game moments between Tara and *other* Characters, as a in-game cutscenes - with proper camera angles, lighting and so on? More like a directed cinematic cutscenes. Or you prefere to see all sex scenes as a "mini-game" where you have full control of what is happening (but without "cinematic" effect)?

-Keep all sex scenes as an interactive "mini-games", less cinematic 3 (13.64%)

-Make certain sex scenes as a "non-interactive" cinematic cutscenes 19 (86.36%)

Basicaly he is having a poll on subscribestar; the second option is obv. winning

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
A little voting about game sex scenes

Here's a little vote - what do you think?
Should i include certain in-game moments between Tara and *other* Characters, as a in-game cutscenes - with proper camera angles, lighting and so on? More like a directed cinematic cutscenes. Or you prefere to see all sex scenes as a "mini-game" where you have full control of what is happening (but without "cinematic" effect)?

-Keep all sex scenes as an interactive "mini-games", less cinematic 3 (13.64%)

-Make certain sex scenes as a "non-interactive" cinematic cutscenes 19 (86.36%)

Basicaly he is having a poll on subscribestar; the second option is obv. winning
If he means by adjusting the cam or turning off the clothes as interactive, then that sucks. We playing a game with a mix of scenes that are interactive. It was fine the way it was.

ShreyAfton87

Feb 15, 2020
so ..are there any new sex scenes in v8 or 8.1 ....also, is the horse only there for travel ... or can you fuck it in this version ?

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes