PickleDorf

Nov 18, 2018
I encountered a bit of a bug/skip, not sure if anyone's ever encountered it themselves but I picked up the gun before ever figuring out how to open the crypt for the bow, but didn't know what to do next. So I shot the two planks with the gun but then looped around to finally getting the bow AFTERWARDS. But then the mission objective states to shoot the now destroyed planks with the bow, which I can't do cause it's done already lol, and the game doesn't check if the planks are already gone or not.

uwubakauwu

Mar 28, 2023
I encountered a bit of a bug/skip, not sure if anyone's ever encountered it themselves but I picked up the gun before ever figuring out how to open the crypt for the bow, but didn't know what to do next. So I shot the two planks with the gun but then looped around to finally getting the bow AFTERWARDS. But then the mission objective states to shoot the now destroyed planks with the bow, which I can't do cause it's done already lol, and the game doesn't check if the planks are already gone or not.
I think that the gun in the pissing statues room was put there only in the recent version. It looks like developer didn't count for the players to have something to destroy objects before they acquire bow.

BTW there's a hidden switch in the pissing statues room - you can shoot the small round object above the exit door and skip the puzzle.

Reactions: Renrut

Sam_FisherFZ

Aug 24, 2024
i had high hopes for the dynamic dirt/sand system and it works great. It's just a shame all the sand and dirt clump together in the genital areas covering most of it. Decided to turn it off. Would someone mind drawing some attention to this in his subscribestar? i would do it myself but my credit card wouldn't work, it would mean a lot to me <3
Honestly, it looks like Tara smeared herself with excrement so that no one would rape her. Bad system, I turned it off too. Too bad you can't turn off the effect of clothes dissolving in water, it also looks stupid.

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes