Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Funny and true, but I thought along the lines, too. Since they already established the idea by her fucking the captain of the ship (written in the notes). And the horny crewmembers, that didn't get a chance, yet.
Survivors from other shipwrecks who went nuts and want some vag... Honestly I'll send him a message if he reads it great, if not we tried :)

Reactions: Parilto

DinoAlpaca

Aug 18, 2024
Survivors from other shipwrecks who went nuts and want some vag... Honestly I'll send him a message if he reads it great, if not we tried :)
In the game, Tara did describe the island as having a strange aura; so it would likely lead the survivors of the shipwreck to be hyper sexual. In addition to the island's strange aura, Tara's physical appearance is also a catalyst.

DinoAlpaca

Aug 18, 2024
Cool. They could have settled in a small camp along the beach or somewhere. There should be enough space around.
There's good potential of characters from the initial shipwreck. The captain of the boat, first mate, a few crew members and Tara's stalker. Long term residents may include the Alchemist, tribes folk, other castaways and of course the futa (spelt phoo-tah in the Alchemist's second letter).

This might have been mention before as I have an idea for the game. For Tara, she could barter with a few characters. Using their expertise like gathering raw material, guide into making weapons, map creation etc. In exchange for their expertise, Tara lets them have sexual access. Since the experts are certain to be hyper horny and money will do no good, it's Tara's best option to offer herself in exchange for their services. It's great for the game's gallery and it allows for Tara to show off her expensive talents. Let's not forget, she did say: "not the first time I've used my pussy to open doors". In truth, it won't be the last time.

Infinatious

Aug 10, 2017
Have anyone managed to run it in VR on the newest version with Oculus 2?
The Quest Link + Steam VR does not work via WiFi. On USB Cable it shows "loading" on the VR for ever.

I have been trying with UEVR but no luck neither :(
This game doesn't have vr support.

GodlessXVIII

Jun 25, 2018
Played this recently and wow! Best looking game I've found here so far. I started a new game and reached the ending entering the door after climbing the minotaur statue. Did I miss a sex scene?

I had the two statues, the "key" and the zombies. Is that it for now?

YuhZhin

Oct 21, 2023
Played this recently and wow! Best looking game I've found here so far. I started a new game and reached the ending entering the door after climbing the minotaur statue. Did I miss a sex scene?

I had the two statues, the "key" and the zombies. Is that it for now?
You seem to have missed a statue - probably the aztec one in the starting area.
The raptors roaming the starting area are also fuckable.

Reactions: GodlessXVIII
Jul 17, 2023
Finally someone had the balls to make a decent totally not woke tomb raider game in this generation
but we are missing the horse Horse Scared Not Coming.gif what your not doing lara crap that's why animopron hasn't added you in the game yet facepalm my self yep animopron shoulda have brought brutus well i still got a trick up my sleeve Horse!
Dog Convincing The Horse .gif Dog Speaking psst hey horse that lara croft pussy hole tighter then mustang sally over there.
Horse Speaking Really!!! Dog Speaking yep let's go fuck that bitch horse. Horse Speaking open this gate dog!
TheJourneyBegins-ezgif.com-webp-to-gif-converter.gif
The Journey Begins Watch Out Lara Hear We Cum

Last edited:

GigaCocka69

Feb 12, 2021
Finally someone had the balls to make a decent totally not woke tomb raider game in this generation
but we are missing the horse View attachment 4035500 what your not doing lara crap that's why animopron hasn't added you in the game yet facepalm my self yep animopron shoulda have brought brutus well i still got a trick up my sleeve Horse!
View attachment 4035539 Dog Speaking psst hey horse that lara croft pussy hole tighter then mustang sally over there.
Horse Speaking Really!!! Dog Speaking yep let's go fuck that bitch horse. Horse Speaking open this gate dog!
View attachment 4035592
The Journey Begins Watch Out Lara Hear We Cum
NO DOG!

I want the ONLY THE HORSE to RAPE HER!
mew.jpg

DinoAlpaca

Aug 18, 2024
Is there controller support for this game?
There is controller support, but it's not great with default settings. Here are screenshots of gamepad bindings in default settings. I'm using an Xbox series X controller. Beasts in the sun gamepad bindings part 1.png Beasts in the sun gamepad bindings part 2.png

At the present, it's best to play using keyboard and mouse. Perhaps this game might be good to play with an Xbox elite controller with its extra buttons.

Reactions: ShadowLaneWolf

Outonbail

Mar 25, 2018
Last edited:

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Update on character settings

Here's a little update on EP2 features.
We've added more character features, such as:
-"Real" 3d pubic hair (on the video)
-Nipples customization/color
-Different hairstyles (plus proper color wheel for customization)

About the EP2 in general - right now we are finishing some details for locations, and i'm doing all neccessary sex animations (there will be 2 more "aztec" statues, which is linked to a secret) - horse, new enemy, and some "scenario" sex events.
I will post some new cool preview here next.

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes