DinoAlpaca

Aug 18, 2024
New costume

For the EP2 there will be around 6-7 new costumes, check out one of them - is the "Silence" outfit, which you can recognize obviously :)

Looks decent. An outfit homage to a character who remains mostly quiet. Hopefully Tara can wear it in the main game and not just in the shooting gallery. My hope for episode 2 is the ability to properly mix and match clothing items. For example, Tara could wear pantyhose and footwear at the same time.

Dragorise

May 19, 2017

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
You want her to fuck a normal person...what are you some sort of pervert?
Funny and true, but I thought along the lines, too. Since they already established the idea by her fucking the captain of the ship (written in the notes). And the horny crewmembers, that didn't get a chance, yet.

kkuroky

Nov 20, 2018
Is there anyone who uploads a full uncensored gameplay for this game? since I don't have windows, might as well just watch it

dondarian

Dec 14, 2019
Has anyone tried to add this game to their steam library, and play it on a Steam deck yet? I'm quite curious if others have tried that yet.

YuhZhin

Oct 21, 2023
Is there anyone who uploads a full uncensored gameplay for this game? since I don't have windows, might as well just watch it
There used to be quite a few in-game video recordings from BitS on rule34video

Posted about a year ago so you'll have to scroll through some other stuff to get to it

NXDB

Jan 31, 2018
Have anyone managed to run it in VR on the newest version with Oculus 2?
The Quest Link + Steam VR does not work via WiFi. On USB Cable it shows "loading" on the VR for ever.

I have been trying with UEVR but no luck neither :(

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes