PAM3AH

May 17, 2023
Does anyone know why i cant shoot my bow?...it always dissapear everytime i press shoot button
To shoot you need to unholst your weapon (push Q button (don't push if Tara already have weapon in her hands)), aim (push and hold right mouse button) and, when you point at your target, shoot (push left mouse button).

Reactions: AlphaBunny

yol_loooo

Jun 11, 2020
To shoot you need to unholst your weapon (push Q button (don't push if Tara already have weapon in her hands)), aim (push and hold right mouse button) and, when you point at your target, shoot (push left mouse button).
Yes..i forgot press q...damn the game end so fast

Chinga123

Sep 20, 2023
I downloaded and extracted it but it doesn't start or open. Any way to fix this? I'm using win 11 but i don't think it has to do something with that or does it?

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
Are all the comics from the game available on the internet? If so can s.b. please post them here or even add links to the OP?

nosad73308

Sep 26, 2023
Since this wasn't mentioned in the walk-through I'll say it: When you reach Tara's room in the ship wreck, you can pick up the camera and trigger a sort of sexy cutscene where she records herself with the camera.

May 26, 2020
For anyone wondering, the toilets in the ship do have different scenes from the ones in the bunker. This game will be amazing once it gets the ability to save/load

Reactions: meloves69
Apr 18, 2020
Absolutely stunning game! However pretty much in vain since we can't save... Is it difficult to use or implement save functionality in Unrea44 Engine?

ithas69

Mar 20, 2018
definitely worth a try and more once we get to freaking save the game lmao

keep up the good work! looks amazing!

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Looks really good! As she is on a lost island, maybe you could have the choice for her to have pubic hair/armpit. More choices, the better i think lol.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
I downloaded and extracted it but it doesn't start or open. Any way to fix this? I'm using win 11 but i don't think it has to do something with that or does it?
Common questions are:
-> Do you have the Visual C Runtimes installed? Just visit Microsoft main site and download.
-> Do you have the Redistributables installed? A copy should be in one of the game folders.
-> Do you have an up to date (ie within a year) graphics drivers?
-> Do you meet minimum specs?
-> Is your virus scanner blocking it from being run?

Reactions: darkfetish01
4.50 star(s) 60 Votes