hieiyyh

Jul 17, 2019
If I understand correctly, the differences between Public and supporter are only in COSTUMES -_- ... there are essentially no additional scenes or secrets.... Personally, these costumes are not so important to me... I got what I wanted ( ability to save the process + improved optimization)...
thanks for the info... i also don't care for costumes, just wanted to know if something was missing in scenes or animations.

awanagana60

May 2, 2019
thanks for the info... i also don't care for costumes, just wanted to know if something was missing in scenes or animations.
Nothing is missing in the scenes but you cannot save whenever you want, while in the supporters version yes with F5.

_dudu_

Nov 2, 2021
It would be nice if there would be option to have scene with more than one enemy. In part 2 there will be "boss fight, horse and a few more enemies". Minotaur is probably "boss fight", so I wonder how it will look like with other foes, how many there will be and what kind. Hope for tentacles :devilish:

Reactions: Chuckyxc

Greystorm

Oct 1, 2017
mmm my guess for ep.2 enemies maybe would be anubites and minotaur as boss, and maybe wolves or tigers in the jungle area hypothetycally, is just an assumption of what would be like the ep.2, let me know your ideas

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes