Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
I love how he constantly apologizes for missed release dates yet does the same shit
Seems he's one of those 'set a goal, work towards said goal but then get the bright idea to add more 'amazing' stuff thus delaying said goal' on a very consistent basis

zer0evil

Dec 22, 2022
duds i have a problem... the supp version n-7 not work for me, but the supp version n-5 work whitout problems at all, the supp version n-7 It stays on the game's home screen and does not load, I have tried to wait for it to start but I left it like this for 30 minutes and it never loads, it only stays on the logo screen, does anyone have this problem? How have they solved it?

uwubakauwu

Mar 28, 2023
duds i have a problem... the supp version n-7 not work for me, but the supp version n-5 work whitout problems at all, the supp version n-7 It stays on the game's home screen and does not load, I have tried to wait for it to start but I left it like this for 30 minutes and it never loads, it only stays on the logo screen, does anyone have this problem? How have they solved it?
Try deleting shader cache on your system.

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes