Trashy5112

Nov 18, 2023
for anyone stuck on the bonus locker. There is a hidden bonus test button on the outside of the firing range, mistake by Animo. If you press it will grant you the bonus locker lol

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
big ass and Big tits, it wasn't in the trailer. I was waiting for this game, but unfortunately I don't like these things.
thats what you threw you off? not the bestiality? Modern day Coomers in a nutshell.

its so bizarre to me that big tits is somehow the most controversial tag on this site besides NTR. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!

Reactions: captainlurker

despacito4

Jul 10, 2018
I think you're too overly ambitious to go defending the dev after this update.
Yes, this game is pretty great, but to all the people that help fund him and the project, an update like this is nothing more than a slap in the face.
It added some nice features, and added some cool mechanics and visuals, but beyond that, what was added? A gallery and shooting range?
No one asked for a shooting range (unless that's the dev prepping us for what's to come with gameplay), and a gallery, which no offense, he could have very easily outsourced.
Alot of people have waited, and waited, but Animo cant help but make promises he cant keep. Deadlines come and go, and promises of grandeur, fall upon deaf ears.

There's plenty of devs and projects that clearly have tons of work put into them, so that they are held accountable for meeting deadlines and communicating with their community. I think Animo knows he can pretty much do whatever he wants, and the support will come flowing in, because he is very talented. I don't think more people funding him, will get updates out quicker. I doubt he needs the funds.

Correct me if i am wrong.
You're making it sound like he comes out of the sky and promises eternal salvation. His communication is terrible and should always be taken with a grain of salt but an eta is always an estimate, not a grand promise. If they were a supporter from previous updates I'm sure they know his track record. I just think you're expecting too much from a one man team, he's working on Ep2 and has been since Christmas last year these ep1 updates are just on the side, ofc they don't add much content and test waters for future episodes. There hasn't even been a scene added since v1 until now. But that's what makes him a quality developer, he takes extremely long but makes a clear quality difference even from a big team like WildLife, and hasn't gone towards the money route in the slightest, he just runs on his own accord and time. You don't want this game going in a similar direction most other games on this platform have. Trust.

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes