nonametheking

Jun 24, 2022
Let me know if you find out. I unlocked all the others and figured that would do it.
hi bro, I found how to do this, you need to go through the last difficulty level using all types of weapons, but there is nothing interesting in the box except endless ammo for all types of weapons

DarkOrder666

Apr 29, 2018
If the dev adds minotaur content, I will come back to this game, but I'm afraid that if the story continues at this rate, it will take many years. :KEK:

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
If the dev adds minotaur content, I will come back to this game, but I'm afraid that if the story continues at this rate, it will take many years. :KEK:
Wait, didn't the changelog say there was a scene with the minotaur statue? From the way I read it, that was the last scene in this 'episode'.

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
Can sb. explain the scoring system on the shooting range? I only get 2/3 on every difficulty? What do I have to do?

Zer0XxX

Nov 27, 2019
Ok so i dont know if im stupid or something but could some one tell me where to find the first page for the Raptor in Ruin Comic, bc i cant find it

despacito4

Jul 10, 2018
Now I know it's crazy for some of y'all to wrap your head around it but this game has so much more quality compared to literally every other 3d game on the platform. Just wait on it. (Wait on it!)

S.S. Devestation

Formerly 'XXDevestatorXX'
Dec 4, 2017
Wait, didn't the changelog say there was a scene with the minotaur statue? From the way I read it, that was the last scene in this 'episode'.

Technically yes, there is a scene INSIDE the statue, but it is nothing more than a masturbation scene.

This update seems more like something he put out to buy time, i feel. The content that is added, unless the new secret is lifechanging, is pretty minimal. Sure there's lots of technical additions that may make the game look better, but that's the bulk of it.
The shooting range and gallery are the only noteworthy updates truly. There is no actual new content beyond that, other than some climbing.
I find this disheartening, because many people expected new content or at least a new scene or 2 so that they can at least discover the new stuff, but that just isn't there. Maybe the next update will have loads of new scenes and stuff, but until that comes out, don't hold your breath. Move on for now and check back in in a few months.
I supported him for a bit with this project, because it showed great promise, but after this update, I feel like I'm going to take a break. I feel like this project is going to be just like SiliconLust, where every time there's an update, people will rush to it, only to discover there's literally maybe 5-15 minutes of extra content.

S.S. Devestation

Formerly 'XXDevestatorXX'
Dec 4, 2017
Now I know it's crazy for some of y'all to wrap your head around it but this game has so much more quality compared to literally every other 3d game on the platform. Just wait on it. (Wait on it!)
I think you're too overly ambitious to go defending the dev after this update.
Yes, this game is pretty great, but to all the people that help fund him and the project, an update like this is nothing more than a slap in the face.
It added some nice features, and added some cool mechanics and visuals, but beyond that, what was added? A gallery and shooting range?
No one asked for a shooting range (unless that's the dev prepping us for what's to come with gameplay), and a gallery, which no offense, he could have very easily outsourced.
Alot of people have waited, and waited, but Animo cant help but make promises he cant keep. Deadlines come and go, and promises of grandeur, fall upon deaf ears.

There's plenty of devs and projects that clearly have tons of work put into them, so that they are held accountable for meeting deadlines and communicating with their community. I think Animo knows he can pretty much do whatever he wants, and the support will come flowing in, because he is very talented. I don't think more people funding him, will get updates out quicker. I doubt he needs the funds.

Correct me if i am wrong.

bdsoce

Mar 13, 2018
if the upcomming update aint far off and with actual content ,it will be good ;this update is QOL for most wich is nice but not on the same lvl of actual content update

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes