test89

Jun 25, 2017
i might be reading this wrong, But does the post mean that we will receive a release date in the middle of the week or the actual release? my guess is going to another delay
Not sure either. And that's why I won't support devs like him. I will not trust people with my money who can't give a straight answer when asked when task X will be done. I respect the work devs like Animo are doing, but when your entire business model is based on people giving you money with the hopes of one day receiving a finished product, communication and transparency are critical.

SunnySanity

Jul 17, 2017
You remember someone imagining something based on nothing?
Of course it was based on nothing, Animo gives fuck all by his one sentence updates. I'm just saying I remember comments from people giving what they thought were good estimates of time between episodes released.

test89

Jun 25, 2017
Releasing date

Testing the full build now, i expect to make a release around this Sunday.
The fact that the new build was just now compiled and is just now being tested shows that the previous release date was never, ever going to be met. And there may still be bugs and glithes in the in-testing build, requiring their fix, another compilation and testing. Hoping for a Sunday release though :)

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes