Myztklkev

Aug 16, 2017
is the shooting range even possible? did the dev even test this shit? It says headshots add 4 seconds but it doesn't add shit. You can't even get close to shooting all the targets before you run out of time, and shooting the round targets above the main targets doesn't seem to do anything but waste your time.

Edit: you can go first person view and smash your face through the lockers using the crouch button and pick up all the comics, the top level was tough but not impossible. fuck this garbage shooting range.

Last edited:
Reactions: loddies

SantaDomingo

Oct 3, 2018
I don't get the issues with the shooting range, sure it's a challenge on higher levels, but it's definitely doable. The automatic pistol is by far the best weapon, just use that for most, otherwise the pistol, although it keeps jamming. It's a very basic third person shooter, nothing new.

Reactions: InsideHer

meloves69

Sep 5, 2023
Can somebody do a step by step tutorial on how to transfer the full save provided into a new game :/
If you can't find the V8 folder in app data, open the game, change something in Tara's appearance and exit to windows. This will make windows create the v8 save files. Then you just have to download the full save from v8 and paste it in app data folder.

YuhZhin

Oct 21, 2023
so you can't unlock the new secret if you already shot out all the torches, there is no fire close enough and one way requires crawling and the other way requires climbing, both put fire arrow away.

Also, I can't believe this update is mostly centered around a shooting gallery when the shooting mechanics are fucking terrible. I used the dev buttons to unlock the bonus and all 3 easy lockers but everything else is impossible
I'm sure I saw someone write that you can light your arrows on extinguished torches too.

as85

Jun 3, 2020
For a game called beasts in the sun, there's a massive lack of beasts besides the raptor?
I was going to say the same! also its funny you can press H to call the horse at any point including while you are chasing the horse I assume to capture!

So you press E to have Tara mount the house, what do you press to have the house mount Tara?

Trashy5112

Nov 18, 2023
so you can't unlock the new secret if you already shot out all the torches, there is no fire close enough and one way requires crawling and the other way requires climbing, both put fire arrow away.

Also, I can't believe this update is mostly centered around a shooting gallery when the shooting mechanics are fucking terrible. I used the dev buttons to unlock the bonus and all 3 easy lockers but everything else is impossible
Extinguishing the torches doesn't prevent you from lighting arrows. Probably a unfixed bug for now, but use it while you can

YuhZhin

Oct 21, 2023
I was going to say the same! also its funny you can press H to call the horse at any point including while you are chasing the horse I assume to capture!

So you press E to have Tara mount the house, what do you press to have the house mount Tara?
The horse is in demo mode.
Once Ep2 comes out you WILL have to catch it and tame it.
Then you will be able to "ride" it too :)

Reactions: ShadowLaneWolf

Aiglon

Jul 29, 2021
This game is fucking awesome. But there's pretty much nothing new in the latest releases. Is it possible to fuck a horse there now or not yet? :geek:

Reactions: Parilto

R4z3H0wl3tt

Sep 8, 2020
Save for Beasts in the Sun EP1 Supporters v8
Save 100 , Secrets : 10/10
Complete 6 puzzle and 14 puzzle , Full Costumes.
Complete set of 15 cards , New Game+ Unlock , Full Gallery.
Extract file and Copy to C:\Users\%UserName%\AppData\Local\BITSv8

BITSv8
here.
https://f95zone.to/threads/beasts-in-the-sun-ep-1-supporter-v8-animo-pron.162197/post-14376707

View attachment 3461726 View attachment 3461726
is this still work , cause i cant find the right file to put it in on my computer ?

Theonesmith

May 1, 2020
The new comic in the shooting range is awesome. Anyone know where to find it outside of the game? I searched but cant find it.

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes