4.40 star(s) 40 Votes
Jan 30, 2021
So, in the current update the only thing new we have are sketches? That means dev made only them for past 3 months. How the hell did he come up with 13 September then?

WaryFox

Aug 7, 2018
Slightly patched version by me:

(updated 10/21/23)

Differences from the official build:
  • Dawna unlocked;
  • fixed a bug due to which, regardless of the selected difficulty of the mod, the first one in the list was always launched;
  • fixed incorrectly applied to mods "NEW" tag;
  • fixed highscores aren't updating;
  • fixed reset of "Play Hands Free" mode in mods:
  • fixed transition to select mod screen after completing hands free mode.
Here I adapted for version 3.x.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also here is the full save. Everything that could be bought was bought. Everything that could be opened was open. All levels are completed with max points/combos.

Rename it back to game.sav if f95zone changed the file name, and put it to %AppData%\Godot\app_userdata\Beat Banger

(to download save file, right-click on the link and select "Save link as")

Last edited:

Zyoi

Jul 29, 2020
Slightly patched version by me:

Changes:
  • Dawna unlocked;
  • patched enums, due to a typo, it was impossible to open all music tracks;
  • added screen resolution 1600x900.
Also here is the full save. Everything that could be bought was bought. Everything that could be opened was open. All levels are completed with max points/combos.

Rename it back to game.sav if f95zone changed the file name, and put it to %AppData%\Godot\app_userdata\Beat Banger

(to download save file, right-click on the link and select "Save link as")
thank you

uela

Aug 17, 2017
A lil thing about the build is that if you use numpad 7 then you can go into the build's ingame charter.

The new UI is nice, thought it took me a minute to figure out what the fuck they did to settings(Instead of being a menu clickable thing you have to use ESC which is hinted in the very right corner). Also weird how they did the games windowed mode, the fact that I cannot move the game around on my screen is bothersome. Claire level itself is... eh., about what I expected, honestly the biggest change to me was just the UI, engine, and hints that note_offset is back.

Last edited:
Reactions: Axis3123

dragonaut117

Oct 20, 2022
Whenever I open the game the screen size is fucked up. It's all zoomed in and I can't see anyway to fix this in the settings and its impossible to both see shit and adjust it. Any solutions?

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes