4.40 star(s) 40 Votes

DudeBoy

Nov 18, 2017
its a bummer how many of the mods are just using other peoples small animations
i mean obviously the animations from the main game take a ton more work than just slapping some stuff together but it bumms me out that the only mods that approcha the main games quality are the ones with the bimbo sonic girls

BBS001

May 6, 2018
Took 8 hours to make a mod for this, anyway to share it? im under 3 posts so I cant send links

Reactions: EzK2

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Love the game but it really need gallery mode and options

in galery you can hose character(stage) and with arrow keys mowe scenes to next or previous, and hence spread of animation or use z,x,c to take things in your own hand :D

then in option you have sound and controls
in sound you can change volume of music and sex

Emtu

Jul 15, 2017
Love the game but it really need gallery mode and options
There is an autoplay mode, which works kind of like a gallery. (On the title screen, press / then type handsfree and hit enter, then / again to close the console.)

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
can someone share the secret level folder or something ?

i follow the steps to unlock and i can't find ( beat_banger_data.json ) on my computer :(

wyguuty

Jan 25, 2019
can someone share the secret level folder or something ?

i follow the steps to unlock and i can't find ( beat_banger_data.json ) on my computer :(
You need to download the demo and complete it for it to auto change the file to unlock the secrect level

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
You can unlock secret level without completing demo

But if someone has a demo of the game would you cyndle share ?

master022

May 9, 2018
i put demogang and is say that there is a key that i need to unlock the secret can sombody help me out also i wish there are more undertale characters in this game

Sep 29, 2018
Alright, so for those lazy enough to download the demo and complete it, here's how to unlock the extra level.

1.Head to your appdata folder
2.Find the Godot Folder in Roaming
3.Head to app_userdata
4.Make a new Folder called "Beat Banger Demo"
5.Make a .txt file and name it beat_banger_data
6.Change the extension to .json
7.Open it and paste this:
JSON:
{
    "levelsUnlocked": 0,
    "played_demo": true
}
8.Make sure it's in JSON formatting
9.Done

I reckon this is all that is needed. Otherwise let me know.

Reactions: Axis3123

Palisal

Dec 3, 2020
its a bummer how many of the mods are just using other peoples small animations
i mean obviously the animations from the main game take a ton more work than just slapping some stuff together but it bumms me out that the only mods that approcha the main games quality are the ones with the bimbo sonic girls
Oh!! I made those ones! I can't draw for shit but hey I can do some 3D stuff, so why not. Thanks :p

DudeBoy

Nov 18, 2017
Oh!! I made those ones! I can't draw for shit but hey I can do some 3D stuff, so why not. Thanks :p
well Kudos to you! its the best of them so far, though i do thing the cum shot is a little odd looking.

my only real complain is kind of an illagitimate one, because im just not a fan of the Bimbo Sonic models which is personal opinion and taste and applies mostly to me. but everything else is pretty great, especially the way you "build" like the base game does with having the charcter strip and escalate the action.

wyguuty

Jan 25, 2019
To unlock the secret level, first complete the demo version (it's only one level)

Then start the version linked in the OP. Press "/" in the main menu to open the console, then type in "demogang"

The secret level will be in the mods folder
For those too lazy to look at the first page here is the link to the demo use the password demogang both on this link and in the console on full game.

Reactions: Mr.Z

Palisal

Dec 3, 2020
well Kudos to you! its the best of them so far, though i do thing the cum shot is a little odd looking.

my only real complain is kind of an illagitimate one, because im just not a fan of the Bimbo Sonic models which is personal opinion and taste and applies mostly to me. but everything else is pretty great, especially the way you "build" like the base game does with having the charcter strip and escalate the action.

Yeah the cum thing was beyond my control, animating that kinda thing in 3d would be a nightmare. And yeah that's fine, it isn't for everyone, I just tried to do neat things as I could. If anything, you can take teh charts and have different animations on them if you so wanted.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
This is pretty cool! A bit on the easy side for my tastes, but still enjoyable.

It would definitely be nice to see some sort of global offset adjustment, though. I had to hit the notes extremely early on my rig (it felt like somewhere around 70-80ms) to land within the perfect window.

lurking

Aug 25, 2018
Out of a morbid curiosity does anyone know the deal with the Wraith mod?

The animation loops are around but I haven't seen the actual files for the mod(s)
The creator/artist/owner of the characters didn't want to share their characters with everyone, it was treated more as a proof of concept. Asking on the discord seems to rile everyone up for the impending shitstorm that asking about the mod brings, too.

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes