4.40 star(s) 40 Votes

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
yeah, the thing about gofile is that it will eventually delete whatever file you upload. but is the only file sharing site that has good speeds when downloading.
Anyway, here you guys go, you guys are free to do anything you like with the mod (change dialogue, add cutscenes, add levels, change music, etc.) I honestly don't have the energy nor the time to make mods anymore lol.
don't know how the file got deleted. re-uploading again

uela

Aug 17, 2017
Seems the CUM patch will be updated... but the development is going exactly as I said it would be. It'll be updated and then dropped in time.
Discord_m4qLdmkwkG.png

Reactions: Anonymous5689

Reksaider

Feb 17, 2018
Waiting when they are gonna add playlist feature. I like playing whole rave mode with getting huge general highscore.

Apr 13, 2020
Hmm... there should be bumps. I set them to one third of the remaining intensity... aka when it's 40% there should be a bump to 60% on note hit. It obviously gets less noticable the higher intensity it is. Also, when notes get into a range of 0.25 or less seconds I flat out disabled the bumps because there wouldn't be enough time between bump > regular > next bump + you're almost at max at that point anyway.

I could increase the factor to 1/2 of the remaining range, though.
Seems like the newest intiface update broke this mod somehow. Returns a WrongHttpError. Only showed up after updating it.

Edit: Maybe not. I reverted to an old version and was still getting this error. Maybe it's solace related.

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
Seems like the newest intiface update broke this mod somehow. Returns a WrongHttpError. Only showed up after updating it.

Edit: Maybe not. I reverted to an old version and was still getting this error. Maybe it's solace related.
His mod is only for vibration toys unfortunately

vibrators only. didn't look into strokers yet, I imagine they would require more input inbetween notes and would be unresponsive in some cases.

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes