4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
V2.893 that I posted is the latest version with the Patreon Code. (I bought the Steam Release)
Someone gave me last month's patreon code, it's how i am able to get my hands on the Beta Branch.
Unless he started giving the codes every month via PM, no new code was posted so basically this is it.
I meant as in the 2 sketches not being all they did, as even just by looking at their twitter you can see one of the sketches is fully completed, so it is all but confirmed that the latest beta build intentionally didn't get Gale, and are waiting for the public release

uela

Aug 17, 2017
I think he just took down the Beta too. My game updated and reverted out of pateron build, code no longer works so it seems he's preparing for june...(Methinks) but still this really is a lmao moment for me.

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
Do you still have this version? I didn't get a chance to download it, I know it's just a small bugfix update but I'm just curious.
sure, although i don't see what you want to see that's not in the newest version.

I think he just took down the Beta too. My game updated and reverted out of pateron build, code no longer works so it seems he's preparing for june...(Methinks) but still this really is a lmao moment for me.
Yeah my game downgraded too lol. If someone has access to the patreon let us know if there's a new code lol
I would think PM is safer? XD

Metamaterial

Apr 29, 2020
sure, although i don't see what you want to see that's not in the newest version.

Yeah my game downgraded too lol. If someone has access to the patreon let us know if there's a new code lol
There's a 3 hour old post on the Patreon saying the Gale test build is available. There might be a new code hidden behind the paywall but I don't see much in the post description. I can clearly see a colored Gale from the blurred thumbnail if that means anything...

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
There's a 3 hour old post on the Patreon saying the Gale test build is available. There might be a new code hidden behind the paywall but I don't see much in the post description. I can clearly see a colored Gale from the blurred thumbnail if that means anything...
yeah i saw that, hopefully a hero can provide us with the code soon

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BeatBanger-2.893
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

linechuu

Aug 21, 2022
BeatBanger-2.893
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
i hope to god this isnt the version they release on the 10th

avaglegon

Apr 13, 2020
There was a lot of mixed messages about Gale. I was wondering for a while if she was supposed to be a futa or not. With and then her level title being "I can do it better" do greatly hint at such.
I think the level title is referring to the original sketched version of her level where it was all titfucking with her making her tits bigger, I guess since she's jealous of Zoe? Which is also something shown in the cutscene added with this new update. But with what you were originally thinking, there's the fact that the new patreon code is this:
Steam patreon code: galehasadickinact2

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
From now on, I will update this post every time there is a Beat Banger Update. So, bookmark this post if you want.

Beat Banger v2.893:

sorry i'm late guys, i will be posting the new version later, keep an eye in this post for the update

EDIT: New Update Added, have fun!

Last edited:

linechuu

Aug 21, 2022
Pretty good. hope its shaded tho in pub release along with voice etc.

If the full level is released on 10th I'll be pleasantly surprised :eek:

edit: the fact that im being surprised by the bare minimum kinda sucks

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes