4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

Metamaterial

Apr 29, 2020
My Game updated just now; here's what's new. (Seems pateron's got the polished verison before the public)
- Gale has 2nd tit variation
- All animation's have been some shade(refined?) on them now
- Sound & Voice effects
- Post zoe cutscene has voice acting (New?)
- and finally Gale has a climax scene
Here is update previews.
View attachment 2689320
View attachment 2689321
View attachment 2689322
View attachment 2689323 View attachment 2689324
Oh, nevermind! Link, please?

Reactions: wiijay

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Why are the first two levels, on any difficulty level, played with one z button?
Hey yeah, that's a bit weird. I noticed they changed the button charting and seems easier now for some reason. Maybe not to overwhelm players early into the stages?

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
I have compiled all the animations and images in the game into one folder (not many but decent quality). I have also managed to get the gallery files out of the game including some Claire ones that don't seem to be accessible in-game yet.

I have attached a .rar file with them at this link

I included the climax scenes in webm and converted gif format, pick your poison.

1686495825514.png

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
Jeez I hope the dev sorts out his issues its going to be a waste for this game to be abandoned just because of some past issues as if a person never changes.

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
Anybody else having trouble with Gale? Beat 42 registers as a hit and then doesn't register on Virgin difficulty..

Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
Since there doesn't seem to be a way to enable hands free beyond actually clearing the level now, how does one actually extract the animations? The files in the folder appear to just be 2x3 still .pngs.

Nov 17, 2018
Could someone tell me if this game has a sizable amount of content? Seeing as this project might get abandoned I'm not sure if there's a reason to even download it, unless of course there's a fair amount of content already.
Damn these animations looks smooth though
Apparently the dude also had some risque VC's with minors. Plus, being attracted to a minor, real or not, is weird and gross
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xNezzen

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
furry drama is the best. I still remember when Dragoneer hired a well-known stalker and sexual assaulter as FurAffinity's lead account security manager.

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
Why are the first two levels, on any difficulty level, played with one z button?
that may have been my fault, I gave you guys a personal modded game that makes the levels easier by replacing the notes to just one.
I will update the link again.
sorry guys

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
Souleater
Can you put this file on the OP?
I made a huge mistake and my link included modded Notes.cfg files that change the notes to just one instead of how they are supposed to be, I will update my original link soon but just a heads up.
Just place data folder into game directory (where the exe is at) and replace files
I'm sorry again guys for my mistake :(

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes