4.40 star(s) 47 Votes
May 23, 2017
Is anybody else having the 2.43 Godot version of the game crash immediately when attempting to run it?

Edit: Found the issue. The 2.43 version of the game and any further versions share the same roaming appdata folder. In order to play the older and newer versions on the same device, you have to delete the Beat Banger subfolder under the Godot folder in %appdata% when switching between versions.

Last edited:

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Jeez I hope the dev sorts out his issues its going to be a waste for this game to be abandoned just because of some past issues as if a person never changes.
I'd be more worried about people finding out how close to copyright infringement his songs are lmao. First song in the game is pretty much a ripoff of a section from Bouncybob.

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
From now on, I will update this post every time there is a Beat Banger Update. So, bookmark this post if you want.

Beat Banger v2.90:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Version 2.90 is out on steam, some bug fixes but still the same level.
this time i did not fuck up with the file... I hope lol

Reactions: woyaorouman

XephosDB

May 17, 2019
Version 2.90 is out on steam, some bug fixes but still the same level.
this time i did not fuck up with the file... I hope lol
something seems fucky with it. game becomes nonresponsive for a few minutes when trying to do anything but open the menu

Last edited:

Neosian

Sep 2, 2019
Anybody else having trouble with Gale? Beat 42 registers as a hit and then doesn't register on Virgin difficulty..
For some Reason that Beat is registered as 2 Beats at the same Time, meaning you have to tap it 2 times really fast. You can see it coming up to prepare. The blue light on it is stronger because of the overlapping.

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
For some Reason that Beat is registered as 2 Beats at the same Time, meaning you have to tap it 2 times really fast. You can see it coming up to prepare. The blue light on it is stronger because of the overlapping.
you can also open the Notes.cfg file with notepad and delete one of the repeated note
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: AutoDux

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
I think a great way to troll people is end a really long song with a beat that layers 6 beats on the final slot leading to an instant fail

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
I think a great way to troll people is end a really long song with a beat that layers 6 beats on the final slot leading to an instant fail
Please don't give them ideas. The skill spikes between Virgin and Normal are already trollish. Virgin should have A and B notes, Normal should throw in X and beat complexity. Hard is fine as is. Instead, Virgin is all A with minimal complexity, Normal throws in B AND X + complexity.

Ipigskickass

Jul 10, 2017
This game is surprisingly good. It's refreshing to have a game that you open and it just plays good. I did all the levels on normal first time, though Gail did surprise me with 4 buttons instead of 1.

stiff0101

Jun 16, 2022
does anybody know how to add mods into the game? I got some folders from the discord server and when I put em in the mods folder, they don't pop up. Anyone got a fix? got v2.90

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
does anybody know how to add mods into the game? I got some folders from the discord server and when I put em in the mods folder, they don't pop up. Anyone got a fix? got v2.90
Make sure the mods you downloaded are for the correct version
mods made for Legacy (v1.311) and Demo (v2.64) don't work for Release (v2.90)

Yoloswaggins420

May 25, 2019
Wow this was a fun! You furries know how to make some cool games :) only issue I had was not receiving any currency for failing. I like trying to get better but failing is discouraging if we got something like 20% of money for failing at least we could get unlocks in the shop and it would still feel like progress. Keep up the great work!

Tighter

Sep 28, 2017
I'm loving Gale. Her design and animations are great. These new additions are getting better and better. Really looking forward to more from Kom.

Reactions: limesseur
4.40 star(s) 47 Votes