4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

Silverraaven

Mar 17, 2018
I'd be more worried about people finding out how close to copyright infringement his songs are lmao. First song in the game is pretty much a ripoff of a section from Bouncybob.

Lol. Lmao even. Saying the music is “influenced” is an understatement. Now I have to assume most of the soundtracks are “borrowed”.

• Haha
Reactions: nnjagnga333

abhorsen

Jan 16, 2023
Anyone know how to bypass the "No cheating..." response for the setmoney command? Shop items are unreasonably expensive for only three levels, and higher difficulties don't even give more money.

Elgate

Jun 9, 2017
I think mods no longer work in this version. Version 2.9 now looks for mods in the steam workshop folder, but the one released on F95zone does not ahve a steam folder.

danob

Aug 10, 2020
Am I missing something or did they invent the "horny mode" mechanic only to then add and finally remove some of the horny versions/alt animations till just one character (Zoe/bird) was left actually using the feature?

Xbox series x

Jan 29, 2022
After some consideration, I've decided to quit and not play any more beat banger; to many changes yet to little touch with the modding comunity.
Good luck everyone

Last edited:

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
are there any cheats i can use like hands free and also do mods still work?
When you beat a level once on a difficulty and get at least 2 stars, it unlocks handsfree mode for that specific difficulty of the level

Mods also still work, but make sure the mods you're trying to play on the Steam version are for the "Release" version. Legacy (v1.3) and demo (v2.64) will not work with release

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
Am I missing something or did they invent the "horny mode" mechanic only to then add and finally remove some of the horny versions/alt animations till just one character (Zoe/bird) was left actually using the feature?
It's still there, but for some reason it's not used other than in Zoe's level. It might change as more stages unlock, but for now it only really works with Zoe because of the story around her level being she doesn't want to do it but is still getting aroused by taking part in it

Mods can make use of it too, though I haven't seen any that do yet

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
I think mods no longer work in this version. Version 2.9 now looks for mods in the steam workshop folder, but the one released on F95zone does not ahve a steam folder.
Mods still work, you just have to have a folder called "mods" in the game's folder and put the mods in there. Make sure they're unzipped when they're put in there or they won't work, and make sure the game version is the same ("Release" version mods will work with any version of the Steam release, anything else will not)

Elgate

Jun 9, 2017
After checking, I can confirm mods still work. You need the right versiont (release) for it. If you go on the discord, there is a converter for older mods available.

someone know how to use cheats ?

when i tried to add money cheats didn't work for some reason
Apparently, cheats have been removed. You can get the "can't lose" by buying it at the shop for 10$ (do any mission once for it) and you can get the handsfree on individual music by beating them once. I much preferred when I could just beat myself without having to complete the music once.

JessieTR

Jul 4, 2017
Really dug this demo, but is it just me or is the timing sliiiiiightly off? I had to keep pressing just before the beat in basically all songs. Couldn't find a calibration setting or anything in the settings options, though.

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
From now on, I will update this post every time there is a Beat Banger Update. So, bookmark this post if you want.

Beat Banger v2.90:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
File has been updated with a tiny update in case anyone is interested.
Still the same version number.

Changelog: Added Gale's difficulty icons and fixed the double note on Gale's Virgin level.

Reactions: WaryFox and wiijay
4.40 star(s) 47 Votes